New to all this.. :)

stilton and broccoli but then again if you sick of cheese .... :( cream of mushroom????

Lol sus - never though of that!

Cream of celery - totally yum!

Cream of celery sounds nice to me. :)

Will give that a go.. :) thanks peeps :) ... feel better today about it all... think i hit the almost 2 week in diet wall... where i would normally fall off.... but kept going thanks to you all... will look towards my January 1st Weigh in. :)

x

Good girl :D you stick to it love, and if you need any motivation , a kick up the bum we are always willing :)

:) *GRIN* :) Thanks guys... got lots to distract me tonight... my new iPhone 4 has arrived :) yay!. :)

Also do any of you count calories alongside??..

xx

erm officially no clarey but yes i do ;) on fitness pal :D

Thanks.. think im going to start roughly counting... especially now i have my new gadget ... sure there is a counter app!.. :) just to pull the reigns back a little... been taking it all a bit to literately and eating my face off!!!...

Fingers crossed on a speedy iphone return ;)

x

Ridiculous, eh? The sound had gone and when the repair company was trying to repair it, they damaged the motherboard...so they had to wait for a new one to arrive - then installed that but managed to lock it to Vodafone - and I'm on O2

...so now they're waiting for some number they need to unlock it!

I told them today if it's not fixed by next week, then I want a new phone.

Ooooh, I want one of those phones - I have an original iphone, now 3 years old and I'm feeling the call of the upgrade...

Crap service there Susie - I hope you get it back ASAP - it'd be like losing a limb for me at this stage - everything is on there!

Well done you for sticking to the straight and narrow Clarey!

Morning Clare and all.

Back