New to all this

lfcjeanette

Hi everybody . Only found this website recently via a friend at my lighterlife group . Have posted before on a craft forum but can't quite figure out this site . Well complicated ! Will be interested to see if this post gets anywhere . I attend a LL group in Ellesmere Port , Cheshire . It's my 11th week and I've lost nearly 3 stone ( get weighed on Wednesday ) . Had one major blip but back on track . Jeanette

Hi Jeanette, welcome to the site!!

Congrats your weight loss, that really is a fantastic loss.

Navigating the site does get easier - but you'll probably find you'll only hop between this and the RtM forums.

Keep leaving posts.

Corey
x

Hi Jeanette, you're doing great so far - good to see you've found us .... you'll soon get the hang of the site don't worry ;)

Thanks folks, for the encouragement . Got till July to reach target . Feel more positive now have found additional support . Jeanette

Thanks folks, for the encouragement . Got till July to reach target . Feel more positive now have found additional support . Jeanette
Hi Jeanette,

I have the same amount of time left, with some luck by the end of July we will both be on target.
Well done on the weight loss so far, you seem to be doing fabulously.

Back