My Loss = My gain and His loss -new hair photo added

That all sounds great H, look forward to the update and piccies when you're ready !!

Nice to see you back and looking forward to the pics :p
Claire's a good egg:D
My sis has just 'aquired' TWO Jack Russell puppies:eek: (They now have five!)

thank you everyone
very quick update then off to the doctors and town - need to pay in a cheque and walk the doglet

I weighed this morning (just monthly from now on - dh has put scales where I cant reach them without a step ladder)
and I find in the last month I have lost half a pound - now that is brilliant considering I have had a holiday with a pub meal every day - and starting with lunch with C who insisted I had dessert as well as burgers :):) I am surprised I have lost anything
hoping the slimpods and my smaller plate will work well for the next month :)

How are you doing my dear?
Kaydan has grown so much:eek:
Well done on the WI result:p

Aaleigha said:
well everyone we are home
I will have to do a photo of Kaydan for you later as he has changed so much
last week he was allowed to start walking where other dogs had been
and boy did he walk and run after his big dogs - I took his carry bag but he decided walking was far more fun
if you look down on him now he has a waist - so he is taking on more of a dog shape than a puppy shape :)
I am tired but fine will do a proper up date later :)

oh and seeing Claire was wonderful :) so enjoyed her company

Aaleigha said:
thank you everyone
very quick update then off to the doctors and town - need to pay in a cheque and walk the doglet

I weighed this morning (just monthly from now on - dh has put scales where I cant reach them without a step ladder)
and I find in the last month I have lost half a pound - now that is brilliant considering I have had a holiday with a pub meal every day - and starting with lunch with C who insisted I had dessert as well as burgers :):) I am surprised I have lost anything
hoping the slimpods and my smaller plate will work well for the next month :)

Hey hunny glad to hear you had a good holiday, sorry to hear you're tired, I hope you're okay and well done on the loss which is fab considering you've been away x

Just popping by to see that you are ok? Was lovely to read about your holiday and I hope all is well with you xxx

Sorry everyone
for some reason after being home for a few days I hit rock bottom
I have been trying to come off the tramadol and think it is that that has left me so low
I cry at the slightest thing and am seriously considering going back on anti depressants - I am honestly not sure if I will cope otherwise
I give myself until tomorrow night and if things arent better with my sad lamp and just trying the things I learnt in counselling I will be phoning the docs for an appointment

I went to physio last wednesday and have been in great pain that wont settle down every since - not sure if I should phone them tomorrow or not and ask if R can phone me to see what she thinks has happened

Dh and I seriously need to get ourselves sorted - I hate relationship issues when to be honest it just lack of communication - Dh has always tried to just - go with it - rather than work on things - he really needs a wake up call

so with so much going on its hard to be here as it is one more thing that just fills my brain and to be honest the way its wizzing there is no room for anything else
please someone stop the hamster wheel

Sorry to hear you've not been in a good way, lets hope you get it all sorted soon and you're back on top form, take care hunny x

Ahhh, sorry you've been feeling so rubbish :( Take good care of yourself and accept this *hug* xxxx

thanks everyone been for a bit of a walk this morning - went to fetch my daughters dog up for the day as she has a very long day today and no one to let him out
its not really helped me
I am sure this is mostly down to the medication and not being able to come off of it - addiction is hard work

DH and I had a long talk last night and cleared the air - he does come from a family who just dont talk so communication is difficult for him and he does acknowledge that its mostly down to his upbringing - so work on that is under way - he has already started by sorting a bit of a time table to make sure that his non work time is spent far more productively for the benefit of both of us and far less time shut in the shed on the computer or going fishing and I too wont be on the laptop or doing my own craft things - half of the time will now be spent as time for US not just time for me me - that is from both of us
its so easy to just let things slide - so we are now working on US and not each of us working on ourselves

DD rang me yesterday to do final check it was ok to have Gizz asked me if I was ok and I said yes - then said actually NO and went into melt down - I do KNOW that it is down to the medication and not being able to reduce the dose - however its not a good place to be

thank you so much for the hugs - things learnt in counselling are now being put into practice and my inner child is working hard at helping me heal - but I think I have a longish road to travel - but its all part of the journey

as for food I am eating what I want but in moderation
H xx

Sounds like small steps but all in the right direction !! yes relationships do have to be worked at, too many people dont in my eyes so I am glad to hear that the air has been cleared.

You may be suffering from a bit of a come down after the highs of your holiday, i know that has happened to me on several occaissions-life is just a roller coaster sometimes !!

Anyway-sending un limited hugs for as long as you need them !!!

Oh sweets
Sad to hear you are finding it tough at the moment :hug99:

I am going to be phoning the docs for a phone consult today I have decided I cant do melt down again as each time I find it harder and harder to come up out of the depths
so I am seriously considering that a course of antidepressants is needed - then perhaps I can get my life back on track
I have no idea how long I will need to wait for a phone consult but to be honest I really cant face going to see her - now that is bad

thank you for your continued support I so need you all right now
H xx

Hope you get that call real soon.
You know yourself and how this has affected you in the past, so you know what you need to do based on what has helped in the past and if that means AD's then thats what you do !!

Sending more hugs and support

BL))DY Wednesday
I have to wait till then for a phone consult and no face to face earlier either
if I was suicidal and I am not so please dont worry
I would be dead or in hospital by then - I even told the receptionist how I was feeling and there was no budging
unless of course she booked the men in white coats

as long as the cell is padded in purple I will be fine

Back