New To Cambridge Diet (tomorrow)

Jools73

Well let me introduce myself. Im Julia, and started Lipotrim the end of October. I lost 8lb in two weeks, and have to say it was flippin disgusting. But that with some family crisis I gave up.

And with Christmas and just purely binging me face out Ive put on the 8lb plus some.:sigh:

Was meant to be starting Cambridge on the 7.1.08, but rang the counsellor and asked if I could go any earlier. Im going tomorrow. Im nervous as anything, cause I feel like a right FAT C**!!!! :cry:Terrified to get weighed, cause it freaks me out, but determined to succeed. Seen so many success stories.

Im gonna keep me fingers crossed that I will be strong and that this will work for me. I want to lose about 2½ stone, maybe a bit more.

Anyway thats my story, so wish me luck. Shall be posting regular, as it seems that this forum is very supportive.

I didn't want to know my weight at all....and my CDC was more than happy to just record my losses for the first few weeks - when I started to notice things myself, I was then happy to look at the scales.

Turns out I started with a number 12 at the start of my weight, am now showing a regular 9 on my own scales and am very happy to look down nowadays :D :D

Why don't you try the same?

Hiya Julia

Just wanted to wish you much success with your weight loss journey :) Also, a strategy that seems to work every time is to stop hoping that you'll do it and start believing that you will - it's the difference that makes ALL the difference!

Looking forward to hearing more about your successess....:D

CD is the most fabulous diet!

Don't be afraid of the scales - I was in the beginning - now I get weighed every single morning!

Hope all goes well for you

hi julia, good luck with starting CD, just keep the water flowing and you'll be grand
minimins is a great place to be, always someone willing to help with advice or support

good luck for tomorrow

Well let me introduce myself. Im Julia, and started Lipotrim the end of October. I lost 8lb in two weeks, and have to say it was flippin disgusting. But that with some family crisis I gave up.

And with Christmas and just purely binging me face out Ive put on the 8lb plus some.:sigh:

Was meant to be starting Cambridge on the 7.1.08, but rang the counsellor and asked if I could go any earlier. Im going tomorrow. Im nervous as anything, cause I feel like a right FAT C**!!!! :cry:Terrified to get weighed, cause it freaks me out, but determined to succeed. Seen so many success stories.

Im gonna keep me fingers crossed that I will be strong and that this will work for me. I want to lose about 2½ stone, maybe a bit more.

Anyway thats my story, so wish me luck. Shall be posting regular, as it seems that this forum is very supportive.

Well done on facing those scales !! it can be scary...but at least you're doing something about it - FAB !!

you'll be at goal in no time :D don't forget to keep us posted !

love

Debz xx

Good for you hun getting it started early! Full steam ahead, keep focussed with your eyes on the prize. Can just tell your gonna do it! Remember to post your losses.

Good luck Jools - you'll start to see a difference in no time! Vx

Hi Jools and good luck, Im sure you will do great and you will see a result on those scales in no time.

Well Kopcat, the weigh in wasnt too bad as I didnt dare look at the scale. Haha. So my weight remains a mystery for now. But I do know it was bad as my fat trousers were tight!!!!:mad:

Anyway so far this morning its 9.30am and ive had 2½ pints of water (need to work out how much this in in litres). No shakes just yet, will have one shortly.

My mam and dad invited me for lunch tomorrow at theirs. Ive said I will go but Shake for me. mmmmm

CDC said it should only take a couple of months to get where I want tobe (ish) so i need to stay strong. I mean what is a couple of months:cool:

21/2 pints of water is just over a litre, so well done! :clap: Glad you got through the weigh in ok, and wishing you all the best.

Yep...well done :D

At the end of the day, it's not what you weigh that matters, it's how you feel and how the clothes you want to wear fit.

Prepare to say goodbye to those fat trousers :D :D :D

Back