New to Cambridge diet

Sarah2308

Hi everyone! I'm on day 2 of SS and trying it for the first time. My first day wasn't too bad! I really want to lose 2.5 stone in 10 wks for my holiday. I've become desperate so thought I'd give this a try. I'm really worried that I will lose lots of weight and then go on holiday and put loads back on. Which I know with doing any diet if u come off it then u will put weight back on anyway. But from what I can tell u can pile it back on very quickly if you stop. I'm not saying I'll go mad but I am going on holiday and I would like to enjoy it! So before I really get into the diet and go into ketosis (which I really don't understand!) I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing?! Do you think my I come back off hol I could just start the dirt again? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Sarah x

I reckon if u get back on it for a fortnight after ur holiday it will repair any damage done. The CDC will then introduce healthy eating slowly for u. As u say, will all diets, if u return to old eating habits u will return to old figure too. Food luck with weight loss, enjoy ur holiday & I'm sure it'll all be fine xxx

Sarah2308 said:
Hi everyone! I'm on day 2 of SS and trying it for the first time. My first day wasn't too bad! I really want to lose 2.5 stone in 10 wks for my holiday. I've become desperate so thought I'd give this a try. I'm really worried that I will lose lots of weight and then go on holiday and put loads back on. Which I know with doing any diet if u come off it then u will put weight back on anyway. But from what I can tell u can pile it back on very quickly if you stop. I'm not saying I'll go mad but I am going on holiday and I would like to enjoy it! So before I really get into the diet and go into ketosis (which I really don't understand!) I'm wondering if I'm doing the right thing?! Do you think my I come back off hol I could just start the dirt again? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Sarah x

Hi Sarah I've Just come from holiday. Just went for 3nights, hvnt gained more than two pounds lol it was all vegetarian food for me lots of desserts ate loads lol!!! But did do loads of walking while I was There !! I'm sure u will be fine!! X shini

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Enjoy your holiday and eat meat and salads and you should be fine. Saying that I just hope youre going somewhere hot!!
xx

Back