New to cambridge diet

topchick1971

Hi all
I started the cambridge diset yeterday and finding it so hard. Its so hardcore. Food keeps calling to me. I desperately dont want another fat summer though. How long do they put you on sole source for?
Tracey:sigh:

Hi Tracey, you ss for as long as you want to. After day four you won't feel hungry so it will get much much easier, just stick with it till then. any of the programmes will make you lose weight but ss is most effective and you can rid your food demons this way. Welcome to minis xx

Tracey, hang on in there as it goes get easier and you could be slinky by summer!

Keep going Tracey, it gets easier - honestly :)

keep going you'll be fine! day 2 was my hardest then I've been fine since..

Just think of it day by day, i dont think about the fact that ill be doing the diet tomorrow, i just think of it as today. Im only on my fifth day and yesterday was by far my worst, think it affects people differently. Just keep with it and thinking about why you started it in the first place!xxx

it gets better. Once you have your 1st weigh in you will want to continue even more. You can aam in week 5 or 6 im not sure because im not doing it :(

Welcome Tracey, the first few days are always the hardest, stay strong and focused and it will get easier. Remember to drink the water!

Back