New to Cambridge diet

I said holes instead of hopes :rolleyes:

Hello darling, sorry I've been quiet today, I've been out all day..again shopping! Don't know what's wrong with me lol
In my defence I'm going away next weekend so I needed few new bits (any excuses really)
You are super right, any loss is a loss so whatever the scale throws at me I'll take it !!
I really hope to get to healthy bmi soon! Do you have a weigh in on a Sunday?

No I weighed in yesterday, Saturday. Currently psyching myself to start the coming week with the same resolve and determination which seems to be waning by the way :(

Hi everyone

I'm on my 3rd day on SS and wondered if I could join this thread?!

Definitely will help to keep at it and keep motivated.

Thanks x x

Hi everyone

I'm on my 3rd day on SS and wondered if I could join this thread?!

Definitely will help to keep at it and keep motivated.

Thanks x x

The more the merrier!!! Welcome on board. What's your favorite Cambridge meal so far :)

Thanks very much! I am a big fan of the choc mint - both shake and bar! What about you?

How are you finding it so far?

Hi
I started last Tuesday so on day 7 yoday.

So far so good. But would love some company on this journey. The outside world seem so oblivious and apathetic to what were doing

Thanks very much! I am a big fan of the choc mint - both shake and bar! What about you?

How are you finding it so far?

Awesome!!! I love all the chocolate shakes myself; but not really a fan of the bars lol! I think the only 2 bars I can stand are the apple yogurt and the peanut crunch; though I generally reserve bars for treats :D. My shake staples are chocolate, chocolate mint and maple porridge. I sometimes take cappuccino and mango but not always. Do you like soups? Oriental Chili was a favorite for me in another life - now the closest I go to soups on sole source is sipping the golden vegetable water!!!

Hi
I started last Tuesday so on day 7 yoday.

So far so good. But would love some company on this journey. The outside world seem so oblivious and apathetic to what were doing

Yup!!! unfortunately for us, life must go on!!! :D It's sucky being on a diet especially when you're the only one within your crowd, innit?

Awesome!!! I love all the chocolate shakes myself; but not really a fan of the bars lol! I think the only 2 bars I can stand are the apple yogurt and the peanut crunch; though I generally reserve bars for treats :D. My shake staples are chocolate, chocolate mint and maple porridge. I sometimes take cappuccino and mango but not always. Do you like soups? Oriental Chili was a favorite for me in another life - now the closest I go to soups on sole source is sipping the golden vegetable water!!!

Not a fan of the soups actually - which is strange considering in the "real world" I'm much more of a savoury girl!

How's everyone feeling after the long weekend?

hi there. I'm starting the Cambridge diet tomorrow and already have a "I can't do it" attitude. The thought of no eating is so hard!!! I am almost 17 stone and feel so disgusted with myself. I'm really unhappy.
Hi there I am on my 2 NCD week I have a weigh in tomorrow I have 5 st to lose but will do it ... think positive and think that it is a journey and you can do this ,, we all need to support each other x good luck and be positive we can all do this xx

Hi there I am on my 2 NCD week I have a weigh in tomorrow I have 5 st to lose but will do it ... think positive and think that it is a journey and you can do this ,, we all need to support each other x good luck and be positive we can all do this xx
2 week that meant to say x

Hello ladies I am back on this diet after several years away. I am from the US also. I am following a diet very similar to Cambridge. I have around 5 stones to lose. I am starting today and need all the support I can get. I have no support at home and my eating is out of control. I am hoping I can join you ladies to get motivation and help to be held Accountable to stay on track. You are all doing a great job.

Welcome USAgirl! How are you finding the diet so far?

It's tough isn't it but with support it's definitely manageable.

Ellengrace Thank you for the welcome. the first day is over and I survived yayyyyy. It was not so hard because I am a little sick, but I stayed on plan.

Haha well done :) hope you feel better soon, though!

Hi USAgirl and Ellengrace. I start CWP tomorrow Tuesday 30 May. I have 6st. To lose. I will keep you posted. Good luck x:)

Hi USAgirl and Ellengrace. I start CWP tomorrow Tuesday 30 May. I have 6st. To lose. I will keep you posted. Good luck x:)

Hi AMx, welcome! How are you feeling about starting? It can feel a little daunting but also exciting.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on x

Thanks for the encouragement Ellengrace
My cousin is my CWP Counsellor who lost 7st last year in just under 6 months.

Weve agreed to keep ny start weight a secret so on a weekly basis he will only tell me my losses. Its a bit of a strange strategy but I want to feel and see the difference until im half way down.

So far so good today. Ill keep you posted.
AM

Back