new to cambridge diet

pinkxwish

Hello all!
I have an appointment with my cdc tomorow with the intention of starting the diet on sunday.

My cdc is not contactable during the day so I was just wondering if anyone on here could help me as I have a few questions...

What actually happens on your first meeting? I really wanna do SS with just the 3 packs my stats are weight 14st 10 and height 5ft 7 would I be okay to do that?

Any replies would be fab & well done to all on CD. I hope I have the same willpower
xxxx

Hi there, welcome welcome. this is an amazing site with lots of support :)

All CDC's seem to be different, with mine she doesn't weigh me and she comes to my house, (I prefer to weigh myself) others have group meetings but most have clients visit them at their house.

Whatever your one does be sure you get the service you want :)

Good luck and I am sure someone will be along to give you more concise advice soon :)

Can't really be of much help as I'm doing this in the US...... but as a relative beginner myself (Day 4) I just wanted to say welcome!!!!

They're all different but on my first meeting I had a good talk about everything and asked lots questions. There was a few forms to fill out.
I was weighed and had measurements taken,
Its not too scary! You'll be fine, good luck!

Hi nadine... ive just restarted and im on day6.. the first 2-3days r a little tough, but after that u'll feel great. good luck,

Hi I know it all depends on ur height and bmi if u can do the ss. I think ur safely under the height etc. But a cdc should beable to help you. You will get all the support on this site while ur cdc is offlimits during the day. Good luck

Back