New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi guys, is anyone still doing Cambridge? X

I'm re-starting today...

Hiya!

I'm only on my 4th day of the weight plan! Finding it ok now was soooooo hungry first few days getting better!
Just wondering once you have lost the weight you intended to loose, how do you sustain it? Cause going from liquids to solids will make you put weight on for definite!
Help any one?

Hiya!

I'm only on my 4th day of the weight plan! Finding it ok now was soooooo hungry first few days getting better!
Just wondering once you have lost the weight you intended to loose, how do you sustain it? Cause going from liquids to solids will make you put weight on for definite!
Help any one?

Im now on step 4 been maintaining/small losses for some weeks now. That's why they have the steps. Ive been adding food in sucessfully and the steps have taught me so much about how to maintain so have faith. People fail as they dont follow the plan often people think the plan is just the shake but its actually seeing threw the steps too. I was in exactly the same mind set as you when I first started some 6 stone ago. Im not 9 stone 6lbs and feel great and like I said have been maintaing for some weeks now. Good luck :)

Thank you!

I've got quite A bit to loose, but wanna do it on how I'm looking rather than weight as I would just get down all the time on weight!
I'm so scared that I'm going to fail! But finish it ok at the moment! Weigh in next Monday! How long did it take you to loose 6 stone! Impressive! Congratulations! Xo

Thank you!

I've got quite A bit to loose, but wanna do it on how I'm looking rather than weight as I would just get down all the time on weight!
I'm so scared that I'm going to fail! But finish it ok at the moment! Weigh in next Monday! How long did it take you to loose 6 stone! Impressive! Congratulations! Xo

Took me 36 weeks to loose the six stone. Keep faith with the diet it really does fall off :).
I was the same I never really had a goal weight either just stopped when I was happy with how I looked. I'm going to join the gym today. It might also interest you to know I lost that 6 stone with not a stitch of exercise :). I ve lost 7 stone in total having lost a stone before Cambridge. So if I can do it anyone can :D

Lynne

Took me 36 weeks to loose the six stone. Keep faith with the diet it really does fall off :).
I was the same I never really had a goal weight either just stopped when I was happy with how I looked. I'm going to join the gym today. It might also interest you to know I lost that 6 stone with not a stitch of exercise :). I ve lost 7 stone in total having lost a stone before Cambridge. So if I can do it anyone can :D

Lynne

Thanks so much! I'm off to Australia in 6 months so wanna loose as much as I can before I go! Then hopefully when I'm over there I can keep going and drop more! But obviously can't take any shakes or anything with me? So would I have to go through the stages before I go so that I don't put any more on?

Emma

I'm re-starting today...

Hi cara, how are you?, I've just come off Cambridge and have started trying to follow slimming world, I had loads of hen nights n weddings etc and it threw me n I literally couldn't stick to it anymore .
Cara, everything okay? How come your re starting? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ruey, I'm ok thanks its taken a while but I'm ok now. Well I had two weeks supply left and cuz I wanted really to loose another stone thought I would try going back on it. I've been doing it but not as strictly as before and have lost half a stone so far. I'm not going to go back on it full time. How are u finding slimming world? X

Hi ruey, I'm ok thanks its taken a while but I'm ok now. Well I had two weeks supply left and cuz I wanted really to loose another stone thought I would try going back on it. I've been doing it but not as strictly as before and have lost half a stone so far. I'm not going to go back on it full time. How are u finding slimming world? X

I've got a stone too. I'm thinking of trying Cwp again just for the month, sw is great for maintenance and slower weight loss, but I need to see my results quickly!!.

Im still here :). How long you been back on it?

Hiya!!!!.... Since Monday, I'm not actually doing Cambridge at the moment, I'm trying to eat about 600 calories a day instead. Been on top form since Monday n have lost 9 lbs, I'm dreading the weekend though n it's my daughters birthday tomorrow!! Arrgghhhh!!! I've had so many birthdays and weddings I've put on so much weight!!.
How are you getting on?? X

Back