New to Cambridge Weight Plan

feeling good to be back on the plan. have stuck to it fine again and back to lots of water. my weigh ins are going to boots on a sunday because my consultant doesnt weigh me so im hoping to be near the 9s and be on the path to loosing this last stone! was going to do the ss plan but i find that way to hard so im havin my small meal in evenings.hope everyone else doing good! when is everyone moving up the steps because apparently we must go through all the steps to not gain weight xx

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

feeling good to be back on the plan. have stuck to it fine again and back to lots of water. my weigh ins are going to boots on a sunday because my consultant doesnt weigh me so im hoping to be near the 9s and be on the path to loosing this last stone! was going to do the ss plan but i find that way to hard so im havin my small meal in evenings.hope everyone else doing good! when is everyone moving up the steps because apparently we must go through all the steps to not gain weight xx

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

Im 5ish lbs off goal (been having to weigh on my hone scales as consultant is on holiday) and think ill move up to step 3 after this next weigh in. Ive been on step 2 for about 10 weeks. Ive heard the longer you can stretch out the steps the better. Not sure if there is any truth in this though im starting to feel hungrier so think my body is telling me its time to move up the steps :)

Hi everyone, Rebecca how's your week been?, I've lost 5 1/2 lb this week! Yay!, plus the 3-4 lb I put on!! Yay!!. I'm on it now, I've got about a stone n half to go!!!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey

thats excellent well done. last wedneday i started back on it and was 10.8 on my scales and today im 10.4 so im hoping on weds to be even close to the 10. then im in my last stone. been fine back on it and looking forward to going up the steps soon. step 3 looks good :) i just need to keep going as i am and shift 2-3lbs a week and in a few weeks il finally be done! il let u no on weds what my actual weigh in is x

Well done, I can't wait to be in the 10s!!. Hopefully be in the 11s next week!!. Xx

Rebecca, how did it go?, I've struggled again this week, I've been so tired and weak n I feel really annoyed with myself for struggling again, surely it should be easy now!!!. I'm desperate to be in the 11s on Monday but it doesn't look promising now. I'm really unmotivated and down about the diet at the moment :(

Hey im 10.2 now im finding it really slow now its hard to shift this last stone. i think its cos im feeling ok about myself now that my motivation has just gone. i have great days and then one day i cud end up havin a bad meal but im still loosing the odd one or two pounds doing it. but i keep thinking wouldn slim fast be cheaper at this stage? it is hard. are u sole source? u should do ss+ there really isnt any diff in it and that evening meal keeps u focused
x

Hey im 10.2 now im finding it really slow now its hard to shift this last stone. i think its cos im feeling ok about myself now that my motivation has just gone. i have great days and then one day i cud end up havin a bad meal but im still loosing the odd one or two pounds doing it. but i keep thinking wouldn slim fast be cheaper at this stage? it is hard. are u sole source? u should do ss+ there really isnt any diff in it and that evening meal keeps u focused
x

Well I actually do a bit of both now, I do ss most days but when I go running or I'm having a weak day my husband forces an egg salad down my throat!!!. I'm exactly the same, I can have 2-3 100% days and then I'll have 1 bad moment and the whole week is out the window!. We need to remember that if we stay 100% all the time we will get there quicker, then the pain is over!!!. But I actually think maintaining is going to be tough!!. X

i no im the exact same as you but atleast were still loosing. it is hard to maintain tho i think i need to eat lettuce for the rest of my life haha. i need a solid couple of weeks to get me off this really. tomo is another day
x

Keep it up ladies you are doing so well!! I'm kinda missing it, feeling rubbish for obvious reasons at the mo! I was looking forward to a slim summer but now that's out the window lol! So just keep thinking another month and you will be free! Looking slim and feeling great for summer!!! Xx

iv came off cambridge and gone onto slim fast now guys
cant afford to keep buying the shakes every week and have small results because i keep slippin. iv lost 3 stone on it and want to slowly loose one more stone which im
happy to do on slimfast which costs me less then £10 per week opposed to £45. my partner was doing cambridge too so we were spend over £100 a week on it plus buying our sole source plus meals so expensive isnt the word
we have to many events coming up to keep spending. so iv swapped to a shake for breakfast and lunch with a cambridge weight plan dinner from the book and if im hungry its fruit. so im not doing to much different just saving myself alot of monies!
x

iv came off cambridge and gone onto slim fast now guys
cant afford to keep buying the shakes every week and have small results because i keep slippin. iv lost 3 stone on it and want to slowly loose one more stone which im
happy to do on slimfast which costs me less then £10 per week opposed to £45. my partner was doing cambridge too so we were spend over £100 a week on it plus buying our sole source plus meals so expensive isnt the word
we have to many events coming up to keep spending. so iv swapped to a shake for breakfast and lunch with a cambridge weight plan dinner from the book and if im hungry its fruit. so im not doing to much different just saving myself alot of monies!
x

Let me know how that goes Rebecca and how much weight you lose. Good luck!!. Xx

Week 15 I think. Lost count of how many weeks its been! Over the past 2 weeks I have lost 7Ib :) will have to come off sole source soon though as my BMI is getting to low for this step. Quite looking forward to moving up a step! Hope everyone is getting on ok. Been very quiet on here!

image-4031902303.jpg

Me at Xmas!!

You look fab ruey! What a difference!! Xx

hey everyone, sorry i've not been on in a while just been so busy with dieting and other things. how is everyone getting on ? hope you's are all well

take care.

Back