New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Yes Rebeccaev it will be 3 then for you on SS x as for the water pills.....naughty i know (no lectures please) pinched one of my husbands....eeeek but in the past I have used "waterfall" you can normally get them from boots x but even with the loss my stomach is still really bloated..but I am naughty and do not drink enough water (only diet coke) if I were to drink what I should I probably wouldnt have a problem..... as for your CDC I hope they can get through for you tomorrow so you can get your supplies, as for support lets keep this thread that CARA started up going !! its been my saviour as unless you are doing it and understand the only responses you tend to get is " well why dont you just have a little bit"...or "this bit of chicken wont do you any harm" or " it cant be good for you" or "You have too much going on at the moment its not the right time" bla bla !!!! BORING....so if it wasn't for this place I would be suffering in silence.
Karenx

Yes Rebeccaev it will be 3 then for you on SS x as for the water pills.....naughty i know (no lectures please) pinched one of my husbands....eeeek but in the past I have used "waterfall" you can normally get them from boots x but even with the loss my stomach is still really bloated..but I am naughty and do not drink enough water (only diet coke) if I were to drink what I should I probably wouldnt have a problem..... as for your CDC I hope they can get through for you tomorrow so you can get your supplies, as for support lets keep this thread that CARA started up going !! its been my saviour as unless you are doing it and understand the only responses you tend to get is " well why dont you just have a little bit"...or "this bit of chicken wont do you any harm" or " it cant be good for you" or "You have too much going on at the moment its not the right time" bla bla !!!! BORING....so if it wasn't for this place I would be suffering in silence.
Karenx

I couldn't agree more with what you're saying about both the thread and the support on here, all I get is oh this won't harm surely and that won't harm blah blah again I'd have fallen off the wagon if it wasn't for all of you xx

Hello ladies! I agree supporting each other makes it so much easier! Can I ask how much you're looking to lose please?

Hello ladies! I agree supporting each other makes it so much easier! Can I ask how much you're looking to lose please?
Hiya JOJO ...Need to lose another 3 st to get me down to 11st, which at 5ft 7 tall is sensible ...I like being this weight, its not really skinny or anything, but I can wear a size 12 comfortably and just can live in my jeans...NOT LEGGINGS OR JEGGINS !!!

Jojo Im 5ft 3 and want to get down to 9st so iv 3 to loose. My legs is the most place i suffer i have proper tree trunks so if at 9st there still awful then i give up haha. 8st 6 is my perfect bmi apparently. I dont think iv been that weight since i was a kid haha
Im having 2.5 litres of water is that enough. Its what the book said?
My consultant told me zero info iv had to google it all or ask on here.
X

My heights 5.6 and I want to get to 10.7 I'm 16.11 at the mo.
I have about 4 litres of water cos my CDC says that's what she's recommends but yeh the book does say less. X

Hey ... Re the water thing ! Well u know how bad I am ! I bought some of that sunshine orange flavour powder to add to water from my CDC today and just tried it ....me likes !!
Going to try make a slush puppy tomorrow ! I know pretty stupid considering the weather x
Hope u ok RUEY x good luck tomorrow

Hey ... Re the water thing ! Well u know how bad I am ! I bought some of that sunshine orange flavour powder to add to water from my CDC today and just tried it ....me likes !!
Going to try make a slush puppy tomorrow ! I know pretty stupid considering the weather x
Hope u ok RUEY x good luck tomorrow

Hey!!! I'll get some water flavour I think, I'm quite nervous about tomorrow!! I'm itching to get on the scales but im not going to, I know her scales add on lbs!!. I'm hoping I've still got energy etc tomorrow x

Hey everyone! Glad we have all had a good day! I have been out most of the day so only just getting 5 mins to reply! Jojo I want to lose an initial 3 then another stone if poss to take me to 10st. Had quite a funny day visiting my husbands family. First his sister was offering me stew for lunch and when my husband told her I was dieting she said its only stew!! That's healthy! Yes but I still can't eat it so thanks for that lol! Then we went to his grandmas (who always has a stash of cakes and chocolates) who with my tea served me up a bake-well slice and a Cadburys roll! Lol when she turned her back I quickly gave them to my husband and he downed them in one! Then she brought in some Cadburys Turkish delight biscuits! So when she offered me one I said oh no thanks I'm cutting back and she replied yeah so should I but they are nice lol! Good job I'm not bothered about chocolate! although i did have a good sniff of my daughters biscuit! By the time we got home at 5 I couldn't wait for my mushroom soup! Ha x

I'm 5'3" too and there is no way I will ever be 8 stone 6!!! If I could get down to 10 ish I'd be happy! I comfortable 12/14 is all I'm after, so 7ish stone to go!!! Yikes! I'd love to wear leggings never worn a pair in my life!! I been drinking about 3 litres a day only to stop the hunger feeling more than being good! I've got the orange flavour too! It's yummy couldn't drink all that I do without it!! Ooh by the way tried to make that popadom thing today ...... Don't want to put you off trying it but I won't be repeating it that's for sure! My dog liked it though!!! Lol :)

Well done Cara you did well to resist today. I find the conversations with others about why you can't eat what they are offering difficult at times. Today I sat in a restaurant while my other half had his lunch but when ordering he felt the need to tell the waiter "she's on a really strict diet" then the waiter looks at me with a sad face, I really prefer to just say "I'm not eating" it works best with strangers but family and friends can be harder they are normally like but it's only 100cals or it's diet then when you try to explain insist its not right or healthily.

oh and thanks for the recipes Clara I've just made a muffin -the house smells of chocolate now.

Hi jojo I want to get down to 11 stone to 11.5 region which I was comfortable at in 2009/10. I am 5'7 and I will never be skinny just want to be a size 12 x

Oh no Cara that would have been my worst nightmare I love love love love loooooove chocolate!!! Lol I have baked today though with my daughter and then made my husband eat them all so there was none left tonight when he left for work!! He did look quite green at one point ! Lol Cant have goodies in the cupboard just in case! Haha!

I too would like to be 11st (5ft 8in), that's when I was at my happiest but I think having been obese for a decade I will be happy with 12st or 13st.

Does any one know what water flavourings they have? Do any of them change the colour of the water ie orange flavour to orange colour or do they all just go cloudy?

Does any one know what water flavourings they have? Do any of them change the colour of the water ie orange flavour to orange colour or do they all just go cloudy?

Hiya! They have summer berry and sunshine orange both are lovely! You only have to add a little, make the water a little cloudy but only a little, no colour :)

I've had the vegetable one but I made it hot x

Good luck to everyone on their weigh ins tomo!!! Sending u all thin vibes....... Xx

Back