New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hey lovelies ... Hoping you all have happy results today that can spur you and us all on ... But if you don't we will all continue to crack on with this skinny trip and get it off big style this week x

Gosh I hate Monday mornings! Have a good day everyone and good luck!!

Rebecca- u can do a profile pic (avatar after 20 posts if u use a pc)

Xxx ;)

Morning!! Oh I don't like the snow! It was bad enough walking to school so I don't envy you Ruey having to push a buggy! My daughters off ill today with a bad belly (hope it wasn't the cakes we made!! Yikes!!) anyway that means I'll have to work tomorrow instead of getting weighed, but thanks to Emma my CBC she's coming to me, today!! I'm so excited coz that means I get the bars a day early!! Yay!! (I hope they are as nice as I'm expecting!)

Morning!! Oh I don't like the snow! It was bad enough walking to school so I don't envy you Ruey having to push a buggy! My daughters off ill today with a bad belly (hope it wasn't the cakes we made!! Yikes!!) anyway that means I'll have to work tomorrow instead of getting weighed, but thanks to Emma my CBC she's coming to me, today!! I'm so excited coz that means I get the bars a day early!! Yay!! (I hope they are as nice as I'm expecting!)

I love the bars!!!, good luck with weigh in! Mines at 2.30!!!!! Eeeeekkkk!!!!

Good luck to all that are getting weighed today. Hope its all good results
I have to stop going near my dodge weight watchers scales. There basically saying im back to my starting weight nearly. Depressing but cannot be true. Must stick to the boots weigh in on sundays.
This week im due on so i wonder what will happen there. Im feeling really bloated this morning. Usually wake up feeling thinner but not today. Need this week to just come
And go!!
X

Good luck to all that are getting weighed today. Hope its all good results
I have to stop going near my dodge weight watchers scales. There basically saying im back to my starting weight nearly. Depressing but cannot be true. Must stick to the boots weigh in on sundays.
This week im due on so i wonder what will happen there. Im feeling really bloated this morning. Usually wake up feeling thinner but not today. Need this week to just come
And go!!
X

Hmm I have the habit of standing on my scales daily! Really not a good thing to do some days I've lost a pound other days I've put on two!! How that can happen when I'm eating nothing is beyond me!! I've been on this week and felt dreadful (sorry not much of a motivator am I! Lol) not sure if it effects weigh loss but I'll be using it as my excuse later when I'm weighed!! Haha! :) At least we can all have a good natter and a moan at times on here!! We'll keep each other going! :) xx

Afternoon ladies, well it's weigh in day and I have been rather sneaky as I had my first body contouring wrap this morning and lost 6.5 inches yay anyway it gets rid of all excess water retention. I've just been weighed and I couldn't believe it is had to get on and off scales 3 times to make Sure.................I've gone from 17.3 to 15.13 in a week!!!!!! I am absolutely buzzing but I know the wrap has helped and also when I started the diet it was 'that time of month' so I probably weighed a little bit more at the start but never mind splitting hairs lol........whooooooopppppp :) good luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today xxxxxxx

Afternoon ladies, well it's weigh in day and I have been rather sneaky as I had my first body contouring wrap this morning and lost 6.5 inches yay anyway it gets rid of all excess water retention. I've just been weighed and I couldn't believe it is had to get on and off scales 3 times to make Sure.................I've gone from 17.3 to 15.13 in a week!!!!!! I am absolutely buzzing but I know the wrap has helped and also when I started the diet it was 'that time of month' so I probably weighed a little bit more at the start but never mind splitting hairs lol........whooooooopppppp :) good luck to everyone else who has a weigh in today xxxxxxx

OMG!!! That is absolutely amazing!! Well done you! Whoop whoop! Did you enjoy the wrap? And will the inch loss you got from the wrap last? xx

The wrap was ace, I have a course of 3 and inch loss continues if you stick to the advice. I'm going next Monday too, it's just an extra boost but my skin feels good and I'm not at all bloated xx

So I've been weighed today ..... 4lb loss which for some reason I was a bit disappointed with (don't know why just felt a bit deflated) but I have to think to myself I only started on the 10th Jan so it's only been 11 days and I've lost all together 16lbs, must try harder to be happier about that!! On a positive note though I have got the bars!! Yay!! They did make me smile a little and the toffee one I chose to try first was very tasty! :)

The wrap was ace, I have a course of 3 and inch loss continues if you stick to the advice. I'm going next Monday too, it's just an extra boost but my skin feels good and I'm not at all bloated xx

Ooh might have to try that then, will have to lose a bit more first before I stand in front of someone in my bra and knickers!! Lol

*****!!!! That is an absolutely amazing weight loss!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!! You must be buzzing!!!!. Well I've lost 10lb which doesn't seem much compared!!. But I've lost what I put on at Xmas and more so that's good.
I've got a mixture of strawberry n choc briks this time with my bars of course, the shakes were starting to make me feel sick in the evening so thought tetra bricks may help!.
Well done everyone!!!!!!!! X

So I've been weighed today ..... 4lb loss which for some reason I was a bit disappointed with (don't know why just felt a bit deflated) but I have to think to myself I only started on the 10th Jan so it's only been 11 days and I've lost all together 16lbs, must try harder to be happier about that!! On a positive note though I have got the bars!! Yay!! They did make me smile a little and the toffee one I chose to try first was very tasty! :)

16lb in 11 days is great!!!! Hope you enjoy your bars!!!!! :)

Omg there all amazing weight losses. Well done to you all. Must be giving you a real boost.
Just onto my soup for today and tomato soup tastes like im eatin dust. What am i doing wrong with this one?
And whats the body wrap called i need one lol x

Back