New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Ooh might have to try that then, will have to lose a bit more first before I stand in front of someone in my bra and knickers!! Lol
LOL its just knickers and those string paper ones haha x

Omg there all amazing weight losses. Well done to you all. Must be giving you a real boost.
Just onto my soup for today and tomato soup tastes like im eatin dust. What am i doing wrong with this one?
And whats the body wrap called i need one lol x

Universal body contouring. Google it hun. Tomatoes my fave but I can't stomach any unless they been in blender and all frothy! I sometimes add Worcester sauce or tabasco though to improve flavour. Xx

*****!!!! That is an absolutely amazing weight loss!!!!!!!!! Well done!!!!! You must be buzzing!!!!. Well I've lost 10lb which doesn't seem much compared!!. But I've lost what I put on at Xmas and more so that's good.
I've got a mixture of strawberry n choc briks this time with my bars of course, the shakes were starting to make me feel sick in the evening so thought tetra bricks may help!.
Well done everyone!!!!!!!! X
Fantastic loss hun well done xxx

So I've been weighed today ..... 4lb loss which for some reason I was a bit disappointed with (don't know why just felt a bit deflated) but I have to think to myself I only started on the 10th Jan so it's only been 11 days and I've lost all together 16lbs, must try harder to be happier about that!! On a positive note though I have got the bars!! Yay!! They did make me smile a little and the toffee one I chose to try first was very tasty! :)

4lb is a good loss and 16 in such a short time is fab. I usually only lose 4 a week. If u look up what 4 looks like you will be made up, it's a lot. Well done hun xx

Aargh been without my phone this afternoon so could only reply to these weigh in results....WOW WOW WOW to us all
Well done RUEY x I feel Di my h better today energy wise etc etc so hope u will too xxx
As for the tomato soup ... It's my new favourite ... This is how I make it.
In a decent wide base bowl or mug put powder in use a bit of COLD water bit by bit to mix ( I use one of those little whisk things) and mix litt you have big smooth paste the more you mix with cold water this way the better then add boiling water ...
And again spend ages whisking ... However it's worth it xx
lots of smiles tonight x. Yay xx

Rebecca, one way to get to 50 posts quickly is to go on chit chat and do the one worded games! It only took me 2 days! Ha ha... Well done to all you ladies! You're doing amazing! I'm still on SS 100% started 1st jan at 15 st and weighed today at 13 6! It's starting to slow but ally clothes are fitting again so happy! Mind you, not one person has commented that I look like I've lost weight yet! ;(. Gill x

Im usually a size 14 in trousers and went to primark and bought some skinny jeans at xmas and tried them on at home and couldnt get them up my thighs
Have them on today and there loose :)
Must be loosing the inches even though the pounds in loosing aint massive yay
Next step size 12! About to prepare 3rd shake of the day and thats me done. My consultant cant make it to me tonight again. So wont have seen her in 2 weeks now will be 3 when i see her again. She just sends her hubby with my shakes. Thank god iv enough will power to keep myseld on this x

I'm feeling a bit deflated reading these lol but well done everyone amazing !! I've lost 7lb but 8inches! But I did have a heavy jumper on which I forgot to take off and I'm due on so that's not gonna help! And really this is only day 6 for me as I started last Monday lunch time! X

Well done cara thats still a great loss and a loss bigger then most diets. And continue the way your going it will fall off you
As for me iv packed sole source in. I need my meal. Too weak and makin me moody and when a one year old needs bathing at this time i need to have the energy levels going
Havin a chicken breast and mushrooms for dinner ?

I've switched to ss+ as I was finding the meals too big on step 2. i had eggs asparagus and broccoli for tea sounds plain but I really enjoyed it lol! Gonna do some exercise this week too as I'm feeling up to it now!

Rebecca I too need some energy to deal with my tired stroppy 3 year old lol x

I'm feeling a bit deflated reading these lol but well done everyone amazing !! I've lost 7lb but 8inches! But I did have a heavy jumper on which I forgot to take off and I'm due on so that's not gonna help! And really this is only day 6 for me as I started last Monday lunch time! X

Well done!!!!! That's great! 8 inches!!! :) x

Im usually a size 14 in trousers and went to primark and bought some skinny jeans at xmas and tried them on at home and couldnt get them up my thighs
Have them on today and there loose :)
Must be loosing the inches even though the pounds in loosing aint massive yay
Next step size 12! About to prepare 3rd shake of the day and thats me done. My consultant cant make it to me tonight again. So wont have seen her in 2 weeks now will be 3 when i see her again. She just sends her hubby with my shakes. Thank god iv enough will power to keep myseld on this x

Geez your CDC is bad!!!! She should be supporting you!!!! Well done you for doing it without her ! Xx

Hiya!! Welcome! I've been on 810 for my first week and found it good but struggled to finish some meals! Now gonna try ss+ as more or less the same just less quantities of meat x

The ss+ meal is still a good meal really makes that difference to me stayin sane. Some nights i might jat eat a tin of tuna and thats all i need. Just need some substance to keep me going Ya i no she aint the best is she. Shes quite old an just out of hosp so feel sorry for her. My partner doin it to so he spurs me on and me him.
Hi to sweetpea22 lookin forward to your weigh in. Whats your goals etc?

Was wondering about you today ! Well done a good solid loss, and inches ! Glad you feel able to knock it down to SS+ . Here's to another successful week ahead ..x

Hey guys, lots of new people in here! Im also a newbie! I am on day 6, but have my weigh in tonight, you all sound like your doing awesome!

For the ladies doing the 810kals, how are you finding it?

Rachae x

Hi good luck tonight with your weigh in x

Hey guys, lots of new people in here! Im also a newbie! I am on day 6, but have my weigh in tonight, you all sound like your doing awesome!

For the ladies doing the 810kals, how are you finding it?

Rachae x
Hi and welcome been an exciting weigh in day today , be sure to post it later... Good luck x

The ss+ meal is still a good meal really makes that difference to me stayin sane. Some nights i might jat eat a tin of tuna and thats all i need. Just need some substance to keep me going Ya i no she aint the best is she. Shes quite old an just out of hosp so feel sorry for her. My partner doin it to so he spurs me on and me him.
Hi to sweetpea22 lookin forward to your weigh in. Whats your goals etc?

I used to have a CDC like that very demotivating so I ended up changing. If it continues try someone else, if you're anything like me it's easy to be tempted to cheat knowing no one is checking on you lol x

Back