New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hiya ladies :) I've been reading this thread since last night and started ss today .... I'm on 4 products due to being 5'10 .... My name is Dena I'm a 34 yr old mummy of 10. I need for this diet to work, I've not tried many diets but think cutting out food completely will help me ..... I'm just hoping my energy level's don't wane too soon ..... I look forward to getting to know you all more :) xx

Hiya ladies :) I've been reading this thread since last night and started ss today .... I'm on 4 products due to being 5'10 .... My name is Dena I'm a 34 yr old mummy of 10. I need for this diet to work, I've not tried many diets but think cutting out food completely will help me ..... I'm just hoping my energy level's don't wane too soon ..... I look forward to getting to know you all more :) xx

Hi Dena I'm sure this will be great for you and we're all here to support you! Mum of a 10 year old or 10 kids??!! My energy levels were fine I just kept my water intake up! Good luck xx

Hello!!! Wow mum of 10!!!!! I've got 6, can't imagine 10!!!. You may have less energy in the first few days, stick with it because it works and you'll be amazed when you get on the scales. Good luck and keep chatting to us, we find it really helps us xx

I'm feeling a bit deflated reading these lol but well done everyone amazing !! I've lost 7lb but 8inches! But I did have a heavy jumper on which I forgot to take off and I'm due on so that's not gonna help! And really this is only day 6 for me as I started last Monday lunch time! X

Cara 7lb is ace!! Well done you!! You been at work today? How did it go with ya soup? xx

Hey guys, lots of new people in here! Im also a newbie! I am on day 6, but have my weigh in tonight, you all sound like your doing awesome!

For the ladies doing the 810kals, how are you finding it?

Rachae x

Hi sweatpea! Best of luck tonight xxx

Hi dmomma10 this is a really good group for support. Hope you do well on your new journey. Just make sure u have your 4 things and have water by your side at al times and the pounds will disapear :)
Im a mummy to a little girl whos just turnt one but keeps me busy as shes just started walking. 10 kids. Amazing. X

Jojo, yeah I was at work really busy day didnt have time to have soup till 2pm it was so bad I had a few sips and tipped it down the sink!! Got a shaker now tho for work x

Dena- bloody hell 10 kids! And your only 34! U must be like Wonder Woman/ super mum!!!

Leave it way behind! Well done lovely all losses are to be celebrated! ((With a shake)) xxx

Sorry.. Managing on vanilla coffe for brekkie, porridge for lunch and a lovely choc for tea! I have the mix a moose in but haven't needed the variety yet. I'm officially halfway tomorrow for my 6 week SS 100% and really chuffed. Hope you all wake up tomorrow with masses of enthusiasm xx

Not so far Rebecca if anything I had the opposite problem for the first half of the week! I've read that you can take laxatives if necessary tho x

Thankyou ladies .... Well I did my first day!!! I struggled getting my fourth product in and wasted a choc mint bar as its just not for me, so ended up having two shakes within two hours which left me feeling a lil bloated along with the 4 litres of water I've drank today! I've got a mild ish headache coming on but will take something in the morning if its still there..... My kids have been amazing today my eldest (14) cooked pizza's for the others for tea today bless him and they've all been asking if I like my new food lol ..... Fingers crossed tomorrow goes as fast and I feel as positive :) my friend/neighbour is also doing the diet so we have had a moan to each other but I know she will be my rock along with me being able to post here .... Thankyou all in advance and well done to you all on your losses, you are all keeping my spirits high roll on Friday's weigh in xx

Guys sorry to be minging but anyone having toilet issues. I havent been in days! Help eeeeek

Hiya! Haha minging it might be but we all have to do it!! I didn't go for over a week even though I take the fibre they advise everyday. In the end I took senokot as well! Worked a treat just wish I'd thought about it before weigh day as I'm sure I'd I'd have lost and extra pound or two!! Haha!! :)

Hi all good luck today x I'm in the same boat as rebeccaey. May have to try the senacot too x !! Reckon ill loose half a stone !!
How's your hunger / energy levels RUEY ? I feel so much better so I hope you have turned that corner too x

Back