New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Glad you are feeling better kjw I woke up this morning not feeling hungry for the first time woo!

Woke up this morning feeling full of bounce!! Not sure where the energy has come from but I'm making the most of it!! I've done half hour of just dance with the kids, walked the dogs, got the kids to school early for a change and now I'm off to work! Woo hoo!!!! Give me an hour and I'll be back telling ya I'm pooped and feel like crap!! Haha!!
Hope you all have a fab day! :eek:) xx

Hi all good luck today x I'm in the same boat as rebeccaey. May have to try the senacot too x !! Reckon ill loose half a stone !!
How's your hunger / energy levels RUEY ? I feel so much better so I hope you have turned that corner too x

At the weekend my energy was good but this morning and yesterday I am drained drained drained!!! I'm not hungry at all I do crave things but I'm not hungry. I'm going to go buy some iron because I do suffer from enemia (?) sometimes I reckon that's what it is and the baby keeps getting up AND my daughter was up every hour last night with an ear ache!! Yep think I have my answers there!!!!! :) xx hope everyone has a good day today xxx

Thats the thing i love about cambridge i wake up and im full of energy i get all my cleaning and washing done by 10am.
The snow aint helping me in the day tho. I usually take my little girl to playgroups or play centres but im to scared to drive since iv seen everyone in my road sliding along lol. So the distraction from wanting tea and biscuits is limited
I need to get some senokot for sure then.
Anyone doing any exercise. Anythin i can do at home with a toddler lol? Any tips x

At the weekend my energy was good but this morning and yesterday I am drained drained drained!!! I'm not hungry at all I do crave things but I'm not hungry. I'm going to go buy some iron because I do suffer from enemia (?) sometimes I reckon that's what it is and the baby keeps getting up AND my daughter was up every hour last night with an ear ache!! Yep think I have my answers there!!!!! :) xx hope everyone has a good day today xxx
Glad you are not feeling hungry anymore cara.. That was terrible and kept me awake ... Oh RUEY I don't know how but please try and be lazy where you can and rest x I cannot imagine how difficult you got it in comparison ..
You funny faces and sweat peas have made me giggle ... Would like to add a face but mine don't seem to have faces ! Just as well as I wouldn't know which one to pick cos my mood seems to change every minute !

hi, its my first day as well :)

just new to this website so dont know if i have written in the correct place hopefully i have lols. how are your days going so far?

I'm struggling to keep my daughter entertained too! Gonna chuck her in the bath soon that should take up half hour, then maybe playdough and painting till lunchtime. I've really had enough of being stuck in the house now cuz of the snow! Perhaps ill drag her out for a walk later!

Hi scotty91

What plan are you on? Im doing solesource+ with my partner doing it too. Just started week 3 yday lost 6lbs in first week and 4 in week 2 hoping this week is same sort of results. I have another 3st to loose from now
X

Hi Scotty! The first few days are hard but it does get easier I'm on day 8 now and feeling great! X

hi rebecca.

Well done! thats really good. I am doing SS just my first day today feeling a bit strange after my first shake though kind of light headed is that normal?

Thats good your doing it with your partner means you's can both motivate each other.

It is normal to feel slightly light headed make sure you drink all your water!!!. Good luck with it, I'm on day 8 lost 10lb first week. It gets easier!!!!

Yeah yesterday lost 7lbs and 8 inches. I was doing step 2 last week but have now switched to ss+ so hoping to loose sameish this week! I've you need any moral support just give us a shout on here! This site has kept us all going I think!

It is normal to feel slightly light headed make sure you drink all your water!!!. Good luck with it, I'm on day 8 lost 10lb first week. It gets easier!!!!

Wow thats alot :eek: well done!!, i hope i lose that much in a week. thanks for the advice on the water.

Glad you are not feeling hungry anymore cara.. That was terrible and kept me awake ... Oh RUEY I don't know how but please try and be lazy where you can and rest x I cannot imagine how difficult you got it in comparison ..
You funny faces and sweat peas have made me giggle ... Would like to add a face but mine don't seem to have faces ! Just as well as I wouldn't know which one to pick cos my mood seems to change every minute !

I'm just eating my iced choc tetra brik! Feel bit better now I've cleaned up that always makes me feel better!!. Gonna go chemist when the baby wakes up get some vitamins, will vitamins make a difference to weight loss do you think? I'm a bit frustrated because I want to start doing some exercise but I dong think I can face it!!! Xx

Yeah yesterday lost 7lbs and 8 inches. I was doing step 2 last week but have now switched to ss+ so hoping to loose sameish this week! I've you need any moral support just give us a shout on here! This site has kept us all going I think!

well done :) keep up the good work.

yeah i think i will keep on this day to day to get some motivation.

The first few days are tough espesh on sole source but after the first 4 days u will feel alot better.
This thread is great to moan about how tough it can be or just general Qs etc
Yeah im lucky hes doing it too he has 6 stone to loose and is already over 1 stone down after 2 weeks. So hopefully well be finished around the same time as men do loose it quicker.
X

The first few days are tough espesh on sole source but after the first 4 days u will feel alot better.
This thread is great to moan about how tough it can be or just general Qs etc
Yeah im lucky hes doing it too he has 6 stone to loose and is already over 1 stone down after 2 weeks. So hopefully well be finished around the same time as men do loose it quicker.
X

thats what i have to lose as well. yeah she did say that to me men lose it quicker. i wanted to be like 10,11 stone but she said cos of my height 14 would be fine.

Back