New to Cambridge Weight Plan

He started at 20st 10lb and is 5ft9 so shud be 12st or something but thinks that he will look too skinny then so aiminf for 14stone for now see how he goes. Im only 5ft3 so need to be in the 8/9 stone range. Seems so far away but by summer we shud all feel alot better about ourselves :)

He started at 20st 10lb and is 5ft9 so shud be 12st or something but thinks that he will look too skinny then so aiminf for 14stone for now see how he goes. Im only 5ft3 so need to be in the 8/9 stone range. Seems so far away but by summer we shud all feel alot better about ourselves :)

thats what weight i am aswell lols but im 6ft 2. yeah i said that to her like i wanted to be 10 or 11 n she said cos your hight u will be thin n i dnt want to be lanky n thin lol would still like a build about me.

am sure we will all get there :) good luck to both of you's!!

Hey every1! Ive been readying your posts and what great support you all seem to be giving each other! I hope you dont mind me joining this thread as i could do with some support and hopfully could help you too!

Hey every1! Ive been readying your posts and what great support you all seem to be giving each other! I hope you dont mind me joining this thread as i could do with some support and hopfully could help you too!

hi amy

how are you doing on your cambridge diet? and what one are u on.

yeah i have only been here a few hours and feel the support already and its a great boost.

Welcome Amy! What day are you on?, how much are you looking to lose? X

Hi Amy! X

Any one else think cambridge diet gets you mentally hooked. I think if someone put a big bowl of my fav meal infront of me now id just sit for hours ignoring it because i know one bite and its game over. Iv done slimmin world and weight watchers and have never been as hooked as i am to this. I hope this feeling stays till goal
As much as i would love the eat a mac donalds or a chinese i could never do it.
Maybe its the cost of the shakes etc but whatever it is its bloody good.
Just had to share :)

Hi all ... Just stopped at work to sip my soup and catch up everyone's day so far. Hi to Amy and SCOTTY !! Have we now got a MAN on board here !!! ??? Great ... Sorry SCOTTY if I've got it wrong lol but using my phone and can barely read the text properly my eyes are so darn bad !! Glad everyone chirpy today ...after the first week it does get so much easier x you are right Rebbecccaey don't think I could eat my favourite meal at mo very motivated x

I defo feel hooked too! I feel so determined!

Guys I've just learnt a valuable lesson! DO NOT try to do your soup in the shaker!!! Mine has just exploded all over me and all over my kitchen! Obvious really but I wasn't thinking properly lol I feel so dumb! Haha

Hiya

Im doing SS 90% of the time but if im having a hungry day i do SS+. I would like to lose about 5 stone in total annd im nearly at the 3 stone mark. I dont get weighed again until the 5th of Feb as my consultant is away on holiday. As long as i can stick to it 100% im hoping to have a good weight loss! What step is everybody doing? xx

Wow amy thats really good to have lost 3 stone already. How long have u been doing it for.
Some days i do ss most days do ss+ but am bery strict with the meals so just a meat and greens and measure it all out.
Iv 3 stone to go. I wanna hopefully have it done by the start of summer. Only started week3 yesterday so long way to go yet x

Hello everyone!! Hi to the newbies too!! Sorry cant remember everyone's name!! Well I'm still full of energy and really very happy which is scary! I was actually singing in work today, much to the horror of my colleagues!! Haha!
So what we all up to tonight? I wanna do something fun but with kids to look after and a husband that works away I'm a bit restricted so I thought I'd chop by bar into tiny chunks put them in a malteaser bag, pop a movie on really loud and turn the lights off and pretend I'm at the cinema!! Haha :) ?

Hmm just read that back and I'm worried you'll all think I'm a nutter and block me!! Oops!! Haha! I'm not honest but I do think this diet has made me slightly crazy!! Lol :)

Hi all... Wonder if you can help?? I'm writing on threads but no one every acknowledges me :( I'm wondering if anyone can see my posts? Please can someone let me know ? It's ok if you don't want me on here but it would be great to know if I'm doing this right? It's not just this thread. Thanks whoever replies ( if you actually see this)

Hi fatgirlslim! I can see you! Sorry if u think everyone is ignoring you! We aren't honest! It's just getting hard to keep up with all these posts! How are you? How long have you been doing this? What step? And what are your goals?? Xx

Jojo I made some little chocolates earlier too! Made up half a sachet of chocolate shake into a thin paste and put blobs in cling film and put in the freezer I hope they taste nice now!!!

Jojo I made some little chocolates earlier too! Made up half a sachet of chocolate shake into a thin paste and put blobs in cling film and put in the freezer I hope they taste nice now!!!

Ooh exciting :) let me know if they do and I'll give it a try :)

Back