New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi all... Wonder if you can help?? I'm writing on threads but no one every acknowledges me :( I'm wondering if anyone can see my posts? Please can someone let me know ? It's ok if you don't want me on here but it would be great to know if I'm doing this right? It's not just this thread. Thanks whoever replies ( if you actually see this)

Helloooooo!! I can see you too!! Sorry don't mean to ignore but as Cara said it getting busy on here which is great but not if you're feeling left out! Just but in whenever you like that's what I do!! Haha :)

I defo feel hooked too! I feel so determined!

Guys I've just learnt a valuable lesson! DO NOT try to do your soup in the shaker!!! Mine has just exploded all over me and all over my kitchen! Obvious really but I wasn't thinking properly lol I feel so dumb! Haha

Hahahahaha!! Sorry Cara but this has made me chuckle so much!! :D

Fatgirlslim I've been reading ur messages. Havent figured out how to reply to particular ones so I just ramble on to all of u really haha. X

hi everyone just catching up on today's threads, I've been struggling with water today so gonna try hot water with a slice of lemon it has to be better than nothing lol.
Welcome to everyone who is new today this thread is amazing in terms of support. Fatgirlslim I have seen your posts hun, xx

Well glad to make u laugh lol! I just noticed its all over the window too! So ill have to clean that later!!!

Just had one of my 'chocolates' they are lovely!! As they are frozen they take ages to eat too mmmmmm! Try it! Ill be doing the same with some fruit shakes next!

Rebecca, one way to get to 50 posts quickly is to go on chit chat and do the one worded games! It only took me 2 days! Ha ha... Well done to all you ladies! You're doing amazing! I'm still on SS 100% started 1st jan at 15 st and weighed today at 13 6! It's starting to slow but ally clothes are fitting again so happy! Mind you, not one person has commented that I look like I've lost weight yet! ;(. Gill x

I know what you mean about people not commenting when you lose weight its a pity they feel the need to comment when you put it on! Last time I did this diet and lost 4 stone and dropped 3 to 4 sizes, a friend of mine (and I use the term loosely) said 'hmm there's something different about you I can't quite put my finger on it, have you changed your hair or something?!!!' this same friend is a fitness fanatic who won't have kids for fear of putting on half an ounce!
Well done on your loss so far. I took your advice and used chit chat to get my posts over 50! X

Fatgirlslim I've been reading ur messages. Havent figured out how to reply to particular ones so I just ramble on to all of u really haha. X
Reply with quote hun x

Hey ladies and Scotty :D well nearly the end of day two and I'm still feeling positive .... I did post last night but its gone?!? Did I write something wrong? I'm still struggling with taking 4 products but I'm determined lol...... Felt a lil light headed this morning but after my shake and water I felt ok again ..... The kids are being fantastic so supportive especially my older 3 boys (14,13&11) I just can't wait for the energy to kick in now :) xx

It's not easy is it! I've just spent the last half hour trying to update my ticker!!

Well glad to make u laugh lol! I just noticed its all over the window too! So ill have to clean that later!!!

Just had one of my 'chocolates' they are lovely!! As they are frozen they take ages to eat too mmmmmm! Try it! Ill be doing the same with some fruit shakes next!

Gonna try that tomorrow how many did it make?, x

Gonna try that tomorrow how many did it make?, x

I made 4 with half a packet but would try make 8 smaller ones next time!

Felt like something to nibble on tonight so had one and it hit the spot!

Night all x

I defo feel hooked too! I feel so determined!

Guys I've just learnt a valuable lesson! DO NOT try to do your soup in the shaker!!! Mine has just exploded all over me and all over my kitchen! Obvious really but I wasn't thinking properly lol I feel so dumb! Haha

HAHA! I did this sunday, OMG it was awful, and I nearly melted the shaker because the water was too hot ! WOOPS! :D

Morning!!!! Well it's off to work for me again today but whatever you're all up to I hope you have a fab day ;)
Cara.... Yum yum I am definitely gonna try some choccy treats!! :D x

Morning! School closed again so another day at home! Boo!

morning everyone

any ladies doing this having problems with there cycle. im late on this and i really think its holding up some weight loss and causing me such a bloat?
x

Morning lovelies x hope everyone's morning is food free ! X
I m not late yet but since my first week weigh in I have made the biggest mistake by jumping on my scales every morning .... I have lost NOTHING since.....! It will come off wont it .??? .. A tad fed up now again this morning ...have been SS 100 % ..:-((

Hi kjw!!! I have the same problem i weigh every day and its telling me the same too and my first weigh in is tomorrow amd i feel sick with nerves!! So i will see tomorrow i did have a blip on sunday night but nothing that should of kept my weight the same i even do exercising!! My husby has threatened to smash my scales if i keep weighing! Haha :)

Back