New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi kjw!!! I have the same problem i weigh every day and its telling me the same too and my first weigh in is tomorrow amd i feel sick with nerves!! So i will see tomorrow i did have a blip on sunday night but nothing that should of kept my weight the same i even do exercising!! My husby has threatened to smash my scales if i keep weighing! Haha :)
Ohh bless ya ... It is becoming a scale infatuation for me ... I keep telling myself surely if we stick to it it's GOT to come off... Determined still which is good... Wish you well with your weigh in tomorrow hon x

Thanks very much i wish you well too!!! It will all be fine im sure!! Im just looking forward to week 2 already lol :)

Luckily my husband has tidied my scales away somewhere and I can't find them!

morning everyone

any ladies doing this having problems with there cycle. im late on this and i really think its holding up some weight loss and causing me such a bloat?
x

I did reply but it seems to have disappeared! I was almost a week late but all back to normal this morning thankfully! I'm sure that contributed to me not loosing as much as I expected in my first week!

i hope im the same cara. my partner seems to be flying down our scales and im stuck at 11.13 all the time. and then my digital scales say 12.2 so fruatrating. maybe youl have a big loss afterwards x

I was doing that with the scales so I've told myself just to weigh a couple of times and not after Friday as weigh in is on a monday!!! I'm sure it will come off all at once Karen don't get on them again put them somewhere high !! Xx

Morning lovelies x hope everyone's morning is food free ! X
I m not late yet but since my first week weigh in I have made the biggest mistake by jumping on my scales every morning .... I have lost NOTHING since.....! It will come off wont it .??? .. A tad fed up now again this morning ...have been SS 100 % ..:-((

Hiya! It will come off dont panic it can't not if your sticking to it! Make sure you keep your water intake up and you'll be fine. Hide your scales away that way you can't get disheartened and it'll be a lovely surprise on weigh day! Stay positive hun, you weight is coming off for sure! :) xxx

Morning lovelies x hope everyone's morning is food free ! X
I m not late yet but since my first week weigh in I have made the biggest mistake by jumping on my scales every morning .... I have lost NOTHING since.....! It will come off wont it .??? .. A tad fed up now again this morning ...have been SS 100 % ..:-((

your like me on and off scales ans getting disheartened. i need to just focus on weigh days every sunday i spose. i blame my rubbish weight watchers scales. they dont want me to loose weight lol. i really think im bloatin up with all this water tho. the weight of 3 litres of water going in everyday

I started drinking 4+ litres of water last week and my consultant said cut down to 4 pints as I was feeling bloated! I've been rubbish today and only had about 3 pints so far as I've been busy and had a visit from my sister in law. Does water in green tea count? I bought some last week and I'm not a fan but apparently it can speed up weight loss?! Could be a myth lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

My consultant said water in any tea counts! I can only drink green tea with a sweetener! Love peppermint though and the fruit teas :)

evening all,

hows everyone doing today. just had my meal and have a hot choc left for later with one born every minute.
still strugling with this bloat. feel fatter then ever now. hope it passes soon.
anyone have weigh ins today? x

I've been struggling a bit today really fancied something tasty but I've been good and resisted! Everything tastes funny even my water!

i know what you mean. i seem to be eating the same meal every night aswell so its getting pretty boring now. i need a big loss to boost me again. hopefully something happens for me in the next few days.
tried some of my partners lemon bars. yummy! i need some

I've been craving curry all day lol if only they did a mulligatawny soup lol x

Mmmm curry lol! I've just made a toffee and walnut cake out of half a shake to give me something to munch on, pretty good! And had the other half of the sachet as a hot drink! Full now!

Rebecca - hot chocolate, little cake, or make up some sweets by freezing little blobs?

Mmmm curry lol! I've just made a toffee and walnut cake out of half a shake to give me something to munch on, pretty good! And had the other half of the sachet as a hot drink! Full now!

How did you make the cake!!!?? I forgot to do the chocolates! Must do them tomorrow . Hope everyone's had a good 100% day, we are nearly another week down :) xx

Hi ruey! I made up half a packet of shake with enough water to make a runny paste consistency... This time a used a blender and the cake was a bit lighter! Popped in ramekin and put microwave for a minute! X

Morning ladies ... Advice taken scales now at top of airing cupboard! Whoop whoop RUEY you are right nearly 2 weeks down x
Loving these culinary delights you are all doing alas not me ... Sid waiting till I'm of this diet to come for tea cara I fancy coming now for you to cook me up some Cambridge delicacy x

Back