New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hahaha kjw its not exactly delightful but does mix things up a bit! Got my ketostix and am officially in ketosis thank god I was starting to doubt as I have had a few rumbley tummies this week!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone!!, how's everyone doing?, ive got more energy now which is good!!. Just got to get through another weekend girls then weigh in then week 3!!!! I can't wait for it to show, because ive told no one I'm doing cd they probably all still think I'm not bothering !!!! ;) xx have a good day xx

Hey ruey! Having a good day today! Managed to skid and slide my car out of the street to take my daughter to school did a bit of shopping then picked her up and took her to nursery so have a nice calm quite house this afternoon which is nice!

Have to share with everyone that I bought some cherry coke zero today in tesco ( their own brand) and omg I don't think I have ever been so excited about coke before!!! I feel like hiding it from my husband as that is my luxury item that I don't want him to guzzle!!!! I'm going to allow myself one glass a day as a pick me up!

I am feeling fantastic today hope u all are too!!

Xxxx

I was thinking if doing that with diet coke, having 1 a day but I'm going to wait til I'm desperate cos I think I'd end up having loads n no water!. I can imagine how exciting it was!!!! ;)

Great thanks Scotty, how are you doing!?

Great thanks Scotty, how are you doing!?

good :).. i am okay thanks.. diets been not bad i have stuck to it and stayed motivated as thats the important thing but dont get me wrong its hard. i was really struggling yesterday but i got through it, cravings have been all over the place.

Best of luck :) x

hey everyone

feeling extra positive today. just about to have my second thing of the day. iv been out with my little girl to a playcentre and shopping. and my brain has not thought about food once. whats happening to me lol.
weighed myself today and im going more down the scales yay.
had to get some senokot in boots tho. lovely info i know but this diet is doing things to my stomach. hope this helps!
days are so much easier when ur rushing around like a loon. cant wait for our weather to pick up ro have a walk with my little one to pass some time :)
hope ur all ok
and scotty these first few days are tough but ul get into it. cant wait for ur first weigh in results
x

yeah i cant wait till my weigh in i'm excited. i just want to check if i am doing my diet right.

in the morning i have my shake and a pint of water right after it and the same at lunch and dinner time followed by my last shake at night is okay to drink your four pints of water like that?

thats what i do the only way i can get water in is to sip a shake then loadsa water more shake more water. and then i have a few glasses throughout the day. so most of my water is consumed with a shake. cant see it being a problem really.

thats okay then i thought it would slow my weight lose down because that speeds your weight lose up doesn't it drinking plenty of water?

I don't think it matters as long as you have the water. It's meant to help weight loss yeh x

Well my energies gone to 0 again!!!, I'm so weak, I dare open my mouth n say I'm weak around here! Maybe because because it's thursday! I hate Thursday's!! X

Hi everyone well I have had a bad day, I had milk in my coffee then pinched a bit of fresh baked tiger bread n ate the middle out of my son's Melton Mowbray pork pie!!!! Whoops so I've just had the 2 soups today now loads of water and 2 alli tablets! I don't know why today I've got the munchies but I hope it's not knocked me out of ketosis, think an early night is in order for recharging the will power lol xx

Don't beat yourself up jody, onwards and upwards! Even if u have you will soon be back in it! I'm sure u will be fine xx

Just keep going just think that wouldnt even make up your daily calorie intake on a normal diet so I doubt very much it will make a difference xx

I'm really weak this evening felt like I was going to faint earlier! What's all that about!!, feel terrible I've just sat down don't think I could get up if I tried!!. :( x

Have a rest ruey! Tomorrows a new day! X

Back