New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Thanks ladies. Ruey an early night will probably do you good make sure you are not dehydrated. Don't try to do too much. Night all I'm off now speak tomorrow. Xx

Hi everyone, I'm feeling better, went to bed earlier and the baby slept through! Bonus. I'd be surprised if I was ever dehydrated all I do is drink water !!!!.... Hope everyone has a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning everyone, had a very hectic day yesterday so didn't get chance to check in but for those of you who had a good day, yay!! And those who struggled a bit, well done for getting through it! Today's a new day lets make it a nice bright positive one!! Weigh ins start this weekend right? Who's first? I'm not till Monday x

mornings?
3rd weigh in for me on sunday at 10 hoping for a good 4lbs. anymore and id be over the moon. the weekend is nearly here. the time i dread. visitin houses and not even takin a cup of tea. dont think people can work out what kind of diet im
on when i refuse tea lol. hope today is good for everyone
x

Morning everyone.

good luck on your weigh in :D, my first weigh is on tuesday lunchtime excited and looking foward to it :)

i never had my 4th shake last night, is that a problem? i toke my water but didnt feel hungry for my shake.

Hi rebeccaev I'm sure your weight loss will be great, get those senokot down ya and you may have even better results!! ;)

Scotty be careful I wouldn't miss anymore shakes, it's low calorie enough you body will start storing if it thinks it's getting nothing.

I'm off to work hope you all have a great day xxx

Hi rebeccaev I'm sure your weight loss will be great, get those senokot down ya and you may have even better results!! ;)

Scotty be careful I wouldn't miss anymore shakes, it's low calorie enough you body will start storing if it thinks it's getting nothing.

I'm off to work hope you all have a great day xxx

really? oh god.

thanks for the advice will make sure infuture i take them even though i had no appetite.

Hi all ! Like Jo Jo manic day so did not catch up with post till now. Glad RUEY u feel better today and that everyone was here to advise and support you ... I too had really early night and slept well. I'm happy it's Friday ! Not dreading the weekend to much as I am firmly on the roll....
Hoping the weather doesn't keep anyone in this week x

Hi all ! Like Jo Jo manic day so did not catch up with post till now. Glad RUEY u feel better today and that everyone was here to advise and support you ... I too had really early night and slept well. I'm happy it's Friday ! Not dreading the weekend to much as I am firmly on the roll....
Hoping the weather doesn't keep anyone in this week x

HI!!! I've been wondering about you!!, glad your doing well, I'm starting to notice my face get thinner!! Which has picked me up a bit!. Even the husband said so! :) I'm not dreading the weekend as much either, I just like not going up the school!!. Have a good weekend! Xx

Afternoon every1, hope you are all well! had a really good day yesterday and today yay! I must admit i hate the weekend as im more tempted to eat something! Im gonna get some chicken and mushrooms from the shops so if i want to eat anything i can have them! Hope you are all ok xx

Why everyone! My Day has been good thanks very busy so that keeps my mind occupied! Just wondering what to do with a chicken breast tonight.... Any ideas?! X

Hi everyone, cara I have no idea what to do with a chicken breast without adding stuff to it!!. I've had a good day, looking forward to sitting down n watching Cbb final later!!!. I also got some iron tablets so hopefully won't feel so weak n lightheaded next week. Hope you all have a good evening xx

cara i always just rub cajun spices on mine and wrap in tin foil and stick in oven i have loads of diff spices i use. what do u have with ur chicken. x

I've done the tandoori with yoghurt as suggested on here, done it with curry powder and done a stir fry with Chinese 5 spice and soy- which I ended up doing tonight with pak choi and mushroom. Getting board of chicken now!

i had a prawn stirfry tonight i also has cod and salad or tuna salad. a couple of eggs as a omelette or just two boiled eggs and mushrooms. havent try cottage cheese yet it looks disgusting. lumpy. have u had that. are we allowed yoghurt what do i do there then?
i have chicken brocoli cauliflower and cabbage just miss my gravy lol
x

I can't have cottage cheese now I don't think anyway as doing ss+. Did enjoy some boiled eggs the other night tho. I'm sure I've read u can have 0% plain yoghurt if u skip some of your milk. I don't ever have my full quota of milk anyway x

I've messed up! I've been having a spot of milk in my coffee sometimes! Bum my consultant didn't explain that it was meal or milk and I didn't think to check book! Ah well it's only been a tiny bit and not in every cuppa! My meals have been coming in at less than 200kcal so hopefully it won't make a difference! So no then we can't have yoghurt lol! And yes I've just noticed we can have cottage cheese so ill have to get some. Doh!

dont think any of it will make a major difference hun. when im havin a bad day i make a cuppa tea with skimmed milk. dont think id loose weight any faster so its all good.
x

Back