New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi rebeccaev I'm sure your weight loss will be great, get those senokot down ya and you may have even better results!! ;)

Scotty be careful I wouldn't miss anymore shakes, it's low calorie enough you body will start storing if it thinks it's getting nothing.

I'm off to work hope you all have a great day xxx

this made me laugh i popped one senokot last night and nothing
gonna bump up to two tonight. holy god wish me luck haha x

I pinched a sachet of my daughters movicol today as I'm starting to feel like the rest of you! So hope that helps the situation!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha you lot have made me giggle!!!! :D :D I took 2 at bed time ... 2 in the morning plus my Cambridge fibre then...... Yee haaa!!! Lol :)

o dear haha il just take the two tonight see how i go. whos watching big b. this show has been a great distraxtion from my usual tea and choc digestives. what am i gonna do when it ends!!

o dear haha il just take the two tonight see how i go. whos watching big b. this show has been a great distraxtion from my usual tea and choc digestives. what am i gonna do when it ends!!

Big bs helped me too!!! Might have to start going to bed at 9!. X

Well ladies ... I was bad at dinner time last night and so I went to bed with 2 senacot and the right hump ... What did I do ... Leftovers .... Urgghh .... Cold ..... Spag Bol ....... It hurts to say it 4 BIg loaded desert spoons of it ..... Aarrgghhh ...Could not stop myself like a woman possessed don't think I even chewed or tasted it ! Wasn't even struggling yesterday either !!
One word as I have weigh in tomorrow B*llocks!!
Be strong ladies for I am weak !
Would love everyone to post what they have shoved in / or spoon licked without thinking .......or being able to stop x

Oh no!!!! You just need to leave yesterday in the past and carry on, you've done so well!. I've been licking marmite off the knife everytime I make bobby a sandwich!!!!, and peanut butter a couple of times!!!. It's only 1 set back it could've been a lot worse xx good luck today!! :) xx

Well ladies ... I was bad at dinner time last night and so I went to bed with 2 senacot and the right hump ... What did I do ... Leftovers .... Urgghh .... Cold ..... Spag Bol ....... It hurts to say it 4 BIg loaded desert spoons of it ..... Aarrgghhh ...Could not stop myself like a woman possessed don't think I even chewed or tasted it ! Wasn't even struggling yesterday either !!
Would love everyone to post what they have shoved in / or spoon licked without thinking .......or being able to stop x

i have a one year old hun so i made her spag nowl last night was so hard not to have any i was nearly crying but im ok because i have my dinner after hers. if ur struggling at all on ss just have somethin off the ss+ list because it really wont make much diff at all to u. but havin the carbs will just make u have to go thru that hungry stage again i always have a packet of prawns and anytime i feel like im gonna crack i have a couple and it makes me drink about a pint of water. but i have done the odd lickin of spoons myself but not enough to even swallow lol. trying to make millie stuff i dont like lol
chin up tho two spoons of spag bowl is mo conparison in what u used to eat im sure. :) xx

This post has just made me pmsl I did exactly the same but with a leftover last slice of pizza it was sitting there staring at me so I waited till the other half had gone upstairs shoved it in then went to take out the rubbish so I could chew it in peace, then I told him I had binned it cos I couldn't be bothered with the lecture for cheating haha. Anyway to make matters worse we went pub last night and I thought it was a great idea to have a bottle of chardonnay. Never again,I fell over in the snow 4 times on my way home then collapsed in front of the fire in living room, I was a dead weight so the other half couldn't move me. The dog slept next to me and refused to leave my side, that's how bad I was. She woke me up howling and licking my face at 4am ish, I had burns on my leg from the fire, today they have blistered. Thank goodness for my baby husky or it could have been so much worse, I haven't been that drunk or this ill since I was a teenager. I'm extremely ashamed of myself but I am sharing this story as a warning of how much alcohol affects you on this diet. Be careful everyone if you need to have a drink. I will be designated driver from now on or stick to one or two martinis at most!! Good job I had such a good loss last week as this week I've been rubbish!! Xx

Hi all it's been another busy day of childrens parties and visiting family! Treats and nice things everywhere, I did refrain! However as we are all being so honest I did pinch one of my daughters sun bites this morning chewed it up and then felt terrible so spat the remainder in the bin ( gross sorry). I did giggle at your little cheats but guys at least u were honest and we are allowed to slip up! Don't dwell on it just move onwards and upwards!

Jody thanks for the alcohol lesson I was actually considering having a wine but now ill stick to my water! Hope u are ok!!!?

It's paddy time again I cannot believe how quick this week has gone! Seems like yesterday that I said that!

hey everyone

also has a busy day of being in town surrounded by the smells of all the restaurants and bakerys. was a bit sickening that i couldnt even sit down for a cup of tea. but then again i seen loads of gorgeous clothes that i hope to be in soon :)
weigh in tomo morning for me. hoping for another 4lb although its my time of month so dont no what effects thats gonna have on me this week now. my next big goal is to get into the ten stone range.
i have my 3rd shake to have so gonna make a hot choc.
i have laughed at all ur messages. the wine experience didn sound fun. id say one glass and id be on the floor.
had some dizziness today keep getting up to quick. and been useless with my water. need to refocus myself tomo
xx

hey scotty

yeah going good week 3 weigh in tomo so il know more
how are you doing?

Aw that's good 3 weeks! good luck for tomorrow post and let me know how you get on.

Yeah I am doing okay still stuck with it have my weigh in on Tuesday. I weighed myself today on my own scales and it said that I was down 13lbs but don't know if it's correct or not or to go with the scales in my councillors office.

Back