New to Cambridge Weight Plan

that could be a true loss in ur first week it usually is a really high number. are u past the hungry stage yet
just getting my partner set up on here now he same sort of weight as u so we can all work together
x

that could be a true loss in ur first week it usually is a really high number. are u past the hungry stage yet
just getting my partner set up on here now he same sort of weight as u so we can all work together
x

Yeah I don't get hungry unless I smell the food if that makes sense. if that is my lose then I will be over the moon!!!

yeah that will be good to have another guy on it as it's mainly all woman not that it's bad just that men can talk about there body just like woman can with theirs :)

Well here goes today ... Week 2 weigh in. Not v hopeful unless in the last 2 days ) since scales hid in airing cupboard) a miracle has happened. Have been 100 % SS apart from the spaghetti bols incident though ... Will post later that is if I can get there .. May have to swim there this week given the rain coming down !
Good luck today everyone !
Ps ..And if anyone has to cook a roast dinner for their family ....I would simply refuse to do it it won't kill them !

good luck hun. weigh in day for me too. week theee ss+.
been invited round my mums to watch everyone else eat their lamb roast. not fair
x

Morning!, good luck to everyone with weigh ins today!, I've got mine tomorrow morning, nervous this week!. I watched my kids eat a dominos last night!! I actually wasn't too bothered!. Good luck again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm off to my mums too to watch everyone eat roast beef and Yorkshire pud! Lucky me!

Good thought jojo!

I hope I'm melting away like he has! X

i lost 4lbs and my partner lost 5lbs. exaxt same as last week and im having my womanly time at the moment so does that mean im sposed to loose less today? x

Eeuugghhh 2 Fecking pounds !!!
I know it's a loss but would be lying if i said I was not really really dissapointed ... :-(((
Will crack on tho ... It's got to come off ... Got to !!

I know it's a loss but would be lying if i said I was not really really dissapointed ... :-(((

That 2 pounds will mount up though so well done on losing it :D

Well done rebeccaev and hello and well done to dazzledush :)

Kjw20 hey like Scotty said its sill a loss and it'll add up! Look at it as what you've lost altogether, not many diets you could have that loss in 2 weeks! Stay strong and keep smiling :) xxx

Karen you lost that probably because of the amount you lost the first week! Thats 17lb in two weeks!!!! It's amazing!!, when I did it first time I only lost 1 n half second week because first was so much, next week will be a good week!!!! ;)

Karen you lost that probably because of the amount you lost the first week! Thats 17lb in two weeks!!!! It's amazing!!, when I did it first time I only lost 1 n half second week because first was so much, next week will be a good week!!!! ;)

Thanks RUEY ! And co you are all right !
My determination is still intact.
Good luck with the weigh ins tomorrow x

CAKE AND CRISPS!!!!!!! Brilliant...Enjoy your walk x

Hi I am on Lipotrim, do you know if you can do this with their shakes and soup?

Back