New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Well done ruey and partner! And welcome!

Karen as others have said don't worry about it, it's prob cuz you lost so much in the first week! And any loss is to be celebrated!!

My day has been so tough! Watching others eat their delicious roast beef dinner with a selection of puddings and cheese to follow! The cheese and biscuits was my biggest temptation actually! But I managed it and feel very proud!

Week 3 is almost here for me! Woohoo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Cara that does sound like a tough day! :)

Well it's weigh day for me today, can't wait to see how I've done. Who else is getting weighed today?

Best of luck to everyone today weigh in or not! It's Monday and its gonna be a good week for us all I just know it! :D xx

Yep weigh day for me too!!!! Not sure what to expect as it's week 2 but I've been 100% so what will be will be!!!. Good luck everyone!! X

Good luck for your weigh-ins!!

Mines tomorrow now as my consultant is too busy tonight! Never mind extra day to loose a bit lol! X

Good luck all today with their weigh ins !! I reckon this week we will really start seeing some differences in our shapes x

Yay!!! I lost 7lb I'm so pleased!! That was my 3rd weigh in and altogether it's a loss of 1 stone 9lbs :D very happy bunny!!

well done jojo and ruey on ur weigh ins. great results. all set for week 3 and 4.
starting my week four today. hope this week flies as much as the last 3 :) xx

Well done to all of you! Amazing!

I am starving this afternoon! What is wrong with me! I haven't cheated at all and haven't felt like this since the beginning! Maybe it's cuz I haven't had enough water? Or just being in work with everyone eating around me?! Anyone else have days like this?

yep im havin the same kind of day. my water intake today and yday been bad to i need to keep drinking the water. finding it hard to tho. its makin me feel sick all of a sudden

Oh no you two that's not good! I don't tend to find I'm hungry I just want food!! Maybe it is your water intake, have you tried the water flavour or fruit teas? I don't think I'd cope without those! xx

Well done !!! RUEY and Jojo ,,, absolutely brilliant loss :)) x good luck for tomorrow Cara x
And everyone getting weighed....

When I'm at home I drink loads but in work and when out and about I struggle as I'm so busy! Had an egg and some green salad so feeling great again now lol x

Back