New to Cambridge Weight Plan

once i had my dinner i was ok to cara. and then had a hot choc.
just wondering has anyone any events coming up that includes food etc and what ur gonna do. are u all sticking to it for valentines day or havin an evenin off.
we have an anniversary dinner to go to so will have to eat but thats in march so by then hopefully well be a bit more into it
just wonderin what everyones plans was
x

I've got a hen do coming up at end of feb! Worried about it to be honest! Think I'm going to have to have food as have already paid for it! Will try and stick to a salad!

And going on holiday in march so will defo be having 2 weeks off as its all inclusive! Will just have to get back on it on my return!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning people x. Does the bad breath get better ! Mine is disgusting but don't want to suck / eat mints ... Help ... Embarrassed .. Would mouth spray be ok to use ? I don't want it to interfere with SS x

Morning people x. Does the bad breath get better ! Mine is disgusting but don't want to suck / eat mints ... Help ... Embarrassed .. Would mouth spray be ok to use ? I don't want it to interfere with SS x

Morning! I chew sugar free gum, was told by my consultant I could and it hasn't effected ketosis or you could try breath freshener but gums better xxx

I am the with JoJo..... I work in an office as a people manager so had to have something so I to have been having sugar free gum and still losing the weight.... And more importantly ridding myself of the awful taste lol

Hi everyone. Started Cambridge yesterday. Also took the plunge, excuse the pun ;), and went for a swim last night. Did Lighter Life in 2011/12 and lost 5 and a half stone.. A tough year has led me to put pretty much most of it back on.
Feeling super motivated and I know it works, the re-feed is the hardest bit, I always feel bad saying this but I find the packs easy.
Cambridge shakes are soo much nicer!?!!!
Looking forward to being motivated by you all and helping motivate anyone who needs it too :)

Kathy x

Hi Kathy! Bet it feels great getting back on it and feeling motivated! You sound very positive so the next few days should be a breeze!! Good luck xx

Hi every1

well ive had the worst weekend ever and feel like i want to quit, but i dont want to be a failure! Help anybody, how do you keep on track? xx

Hi every1

well ive had the worst weekend ever and feel like i want to quit, but i dont want to be a failure! Help anybody, how do you keep on track? xx

Oh Amy!!!!, it's really really hard when your feeling crap and just Want to give it all in, I've failed before because of that and all I can say is you'll feel much worse if you give up, think of how thin you want to be and that it's summer coming!, I could go on n on but it's you that has to carry on, maybe have an extra shake or light meal to help get back on track?, go on to the threads with all the before and after pictures to motivate you. I really hope you keep with it, I would keep vining on here n just typing how you feel, it helps me when I'm having a bad day xxxxx

Hi every1

Hi Amy

Congrats, You've lost loads of weight and are more than half way towards your goal so dosnt make sense giving up now. I'm only on week three and was having some really bad days last week however the amount I had lost kept me thinking that I CAN loose the rest and the sooner I do it the sooner I can get back to a normal life and eating pattern.

I am really unhappy about my weight and have wanted to loose it for ages. Now that I have actually decided to do something I dont see the point of stopping now because I would have just wasted the last few weeks. Try to remain focused on what you want for yourself and take each day at a time as this is easier to deal with. Congratulate yourself for each day completed. Hope you feel better soon and good luck.

Last edited:
a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips. lol

dont give up as much as i love food myself.what makes u more happier food or being able to fit in nice clothes and feel good about yourself.
as much as it pains me id rather look good all summer for the sake of eating that mac donalds im craving which after eating it just makes me feel rubbish anyways.
so positive thoughts. the diet will come to an end and u will be back eating food again but lookin great too :)
we can all do it xxx

Hi Amy!

Same as the other ladies say... Stick with it hun you can do it!! There are times when it is difficult and it's all down to willpower, dig in your boots I'm sure it's still there, imagine the lovely summer clothes we'll all be wearing it really is very exciting! I hope you can't stick at it, we're all behind you willing you on! Good luck! xxx :)

a moment on the lips is a lifetime on the hips. lol

dont give up as much as i love food myself.what makes u more happier food or being able to fit in nice clothes and feel good about yourself.
as much as it pains me id rather look good all summer for the sake of eating that mac donalds im craving which after eating it just makes me feel rubbish anyways.
so positive thoughts. the diet will come to an end and u will be back eating food again but lookin great too :)
we can all do it xxx

:happy096: Yep, that says it all, I like your thinking, LOL

Hi every1

Amy sit on your own for 20 minutes. Write a letter to one of your good friends at the moment. Imagine it's in a years time and you've not seen her since around now.. So it's January 29th, 2014. You need to write 2 letters. The first one will be what the letter would say, if you carry on with Cambridge. The second will be if you don't. In letter 1, talk about how your life has changed, what things are good, some may be bad. Talk about your job, relationships, how you feel, your health. And then do the same in letter 2.

I hope this helps. Really imagine and don't be afraid to see it in front of you. Save these letters just for you and when you feel like you need to read them again, read them :)

Kathy xx

Amy sit on your own for 20 minutes. Write a letter to one of your good friends at the moment. Imagine it's in a years time and you've not seen her since around now.. So it's January 29th, 2014. You need to write 2 letters. The first one will be what the letter would say, if you carry on with Cambridge. The second will be if you don't. In letter 1, talk about how your life has changed, what things are good, some may be bad. Talk about your job, relationships, how you feel, your health. And then do the same in letter 2.

I hope this helps. Really imagine and don't be afraid to see it in front of you. Save these letters just for you and when you feel like you need to read them again, read them :)

Kathy xx

Wow kathy that is brilliant advice, I'm going to do this if I start to crumble!!!. X

Thanks every1 for all your kind words, it really does help having other people to talk too! I have so far had a really good day today and im hoping to try and keep positive xx

just back from my weigh in and lost 12lbs 1/4, i am so proud of myself :D hope i lose my stone next week!!!

good luck to everyone who has there weigh in this week as well!!

Back