New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hey all well done Scotty!

I've lost another 6lb and another 4 1/2 inches! That's 13lb and 12 1/2 inches In 2 weeks! Feel v happy as its totm too! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I only manage about 4 pints a day, 5 at most. I do have a few black coffees though so hopefully that will help. Day 4 still going okay so far x

Wow, amazing, keep it up

Yes RUEY moan on here.... It's awfull I'm the same today.... Got so bad I have gone and bought some of those ketosis sticks that u pee on to see if I was in ketosis ... It's worked abf shown that I am so boosted me a bit....shows its working..but still struggling ... Did the tip of having choc shake hot... U are right it's a lot better.... I used to use a smoothy maker to mix them before and I added ice cubes to crush in as well ( I hoped it would turn out like a McDonald's milkshake but it didn't !!! lol .... Do whatever it takes... Just don't give in.... Just keep posting moans and swear words on here instead xx he will stop being a grump when he sees you happier and I reckon it won't be long....

Hi can you tell me where do you get those sticks from?

Hey all well done Scotty!

I've lost another 6lb and another 4 1/2 inches! That's 13lb and 12 1/2 inches In 2 weeks! Feel v happy as its totm too! X

Yay!! Well done cara!!! You must feel great, 12 inches!!!!! Xx:)

I got mine from amazon. You can get them in boots but apparently they can be a bit funny about giving them out for people on diets! X

I got mine from amazon. You can get them in boots but apparently they can be a bit funny about giving them out for people on diets! X

Oh what are they usually used for then??

That's altogether so eg 3 hips 4 waist 2 bust 3 thigh x

People with diabetes use them

Thanks Cara, dont have diabetes so I'll have to bluff it.

Yep go for it! Or buy online no questions asked! My consultant did say tho don't worry too much as drinking loads of water can show a lower result!

Hi how's everyone today!!?? Do you think it's realistic for me to get from a size 18 to a 14 by the end of march? Just been setting some mini goals but I don't want them to be unreachable!!!! Xx

I don't see why not ruey! I'm hoping to be a small 14 by beginning march! Currently size 16!

Gosh I've had an awkward moment today! Really don't want people in work knowing what I'm doing however its getting obvious and people are starting to ask questions!

Back