New to Cambridge Weight Plan

evening all
so were half way through anothed week.
hows it all going for u all.
its just becomming the norm to me now. however i dont no how some of u do ss i dont think i would last till now on that
xx

Hello everyone

Well I've just got home from the pub met a friend for tea! Managed really well as the tea and coffee was free refills so I've drank about 7 fruit teas and I didn't bother me once that they were eating! :) x

Hi how's everyone today!!?? Do you think it's realistic for me to get from a size 18 to a 14 by the end of march? Just been setting some mini goals but I don't want them to be unreachable!!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Easy peasy I'd say!! Go girl! :D xx

Oh no Cara what are you going to do? Your having a meal right? Can't you take that to work and have you soup/shake in the evening? What are you gonna say if they ask? I'm dreading being asked!

I did think about that jojo but I look forward to my food after work! Just think ill keep saying I'm not eating carbs or fat and see how long I can't keep that up! But I'm sure ill have to tell people soon as they r so nosey!!

Hmm well good luck! I hate the fact that people feel they have the right to know and keep pushing till they find out! Someone at the PTA offered me a cake the other day and made a big deal when I said no! In the end I told them I was doing weight watchers and I was over my points!! Haha! Xx

I pretend I'm on slimming world if anyone keeps going on!, can't bear the looks, or people keep asking about it. It's a difficult one when you work don't suppose you'll be able to keep it up when your a skinny mini!!!! :) x

So annoying I don't comment on everyone else's lunch! Lol

Hiya all x not been posting for a couple of days, sat here quite catching up with everything. Great to hear that we are all fast approaching the end of another week !! Whoop whoop you skinnies to be. Still loving the tomato soup and now having it for breakfast , lunch and dinner so you can imagine how weird my work lot think I am ... But I just tell them to feck off ... I know me the best and know they are going to have to back down when they see the loss and the maintenance... Oh and when I am a size sub zero .... Not ! No like ruey size 14 will do for me and yes we will do it by March hon x
Ps I have now been off my diet coke for 4 days too having replaced it with the water flavourings !
Another addiction the Cambridge has sorted ! X.

Hiya all x not been posting for a couple of days, sat here quite catching up with everything. Great to hear that we are all fast approaching the end of another week !! Whoop whoop you skinnies to be. Still loving the tomato soup and now having it for breakfast , lunch and dinner so you can imagine how weird my work lot think I am ... But I just tell them to feck off ... I know me the best and know they are going to have to back down when they see the loss and the maintenance... Oh and when I am a size sub zero .... Not ! No like ruey size 14 will do for me and yes we will do it by March hon x
Ps I have now been off my diet coke for 4 days too having replaced it with the water flavourings !
Another addiction the Cambridge has sorted ! X.

I've missed you on here!!!!.:) well done on the diet coke!!! That's so good, my skin is getti g better by the day the amount im drinking. We are all doing v well!, 3rd weigh in is not far away!, it's just habit for me again now, husband got a dominoes last night and I didn't even get in a mood!!!! Hahaa blimey !!! Xxx

4th weigh in for me on sunday and think this is a bad bad week. not cheating just cannot get this water into me at all. making me feel so sick. i think 2 litres is all im managing a day. utoh

Cara out of interest why do you not want people to know? xx

Kathy, just because of the negative attitude really and people making a show of me! Can't be doing with that at the moment!

Kathy, just because of the negative attitude really and people making a show of me! Can't be doing with that at the moment!

Yeah I completely understand. Ironically, when I did lighter life in 2011, I worked at Virgin Active Health Club.. Obviously all the pts and fitness addicts always had something to say about it... xx

4th weigh in for me on sunday and think this is a bad bad week. not cheating just cannot get this water into me at all. making me feel so sick. i think 2 litres is all im managing a day. utoh

Hi Reb what I've been trying to so is drink at least 2 lts during the day and the others when at home. This seems to work for now, so long as I am not out and about as I tend to drink less.

I know what you mean, I have only told a few people I am doing this. I told my dad and although he initially told me I was starving myself, he later said "well it wont harm you anyway". (referring to how much weight I had put on). I keep smiling every time I think of what he said. Cheeky man.

Hi everyone!!, who's noticed changes yet??!! My skins cleared and my face looks a lot thinner and I've had to put my bra on the last hook!!!, all those little things make you feel good :) xx

Hi everyone!!, who's noticed changes yet??!! My skins cleared and my face looks a lot thinner and I've had to put my bra on the last hook!!!, all those little things make you feel good :) xx

That's great :) keep up the good work!!

Unfortunately I haven't noticed anything yet on myself, this is my second week so should I?

I've noticed too x skin good and no joke I'm sure my hairs growing really quickly ..... So all good !!!!
So please things are going smoothly and we are finding it relatively easy !!! I'm laughing remembering what we were like the first few days !!!

Back