New to Cambridge Weight Plan

We've all stuck to it ay!!!. It's just my routine now there's no question of eating for me at the moment, xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No I would say week 3-4 you'll notice!, ;)

Aw okay, I hope I lose good next week. I've been sticking to it but I've missed my shake and then toke them both together as that's what my councillor told me to do if I miss it, do you think that could affect my weight loss?

I too have noticed my skin is clearer, I'm much less bloated and have more energy! Also even tho I get some hunger pangs and cravings I am so much happier to see myself shrinking! Have had to do bra up on tightest hook too lol! I'm starting to see food as fuel rather than enjoyment which is how I hope to continue seeing it after I finish this! Woohoo big well done to everyone!! Our whole way of thinking has changed! Just wish I had known about it and started sooner!!! X

I too have noticed my skin is clearer, I'm much less bloated and have more energy! Also even tho I get some hunger pangs and cravings I am so much happier to see myself shrinking! Have had to do bra up on tightest hook too lol! I'm starting to see food as fuel rather than enjoyment which is how I hope to continue seeing it after I finish this! Woohoo big well done to everyone!! Our whole way of thinking has changed! Just wish I had known about it and started sooner!!! X

feel the exact same way. my brain has completely switched off from food now and i have to remind myself to have a shake to fuel myself. i to hope that wen i finish i will just being eatin 3 healthy meals a day to fuel my self and not go back to eating for the sake of it really. maybe spend that £30 a week that used to go on a chinese to a new pair of shoes :) x

Aw okay, I hope I lose good next week. I've been sticking to it but I've missed my shake and then toke them both together as that's what my councillor told me to do if I miss it, do you think that could affect my weight loss?

It won't affect your weight loss , the sane amount of calories are still going in!.

Girls, how great are we all!!!! Just hope it continues!!!! Xx

the easter eggs are in the shops :(

They also will be there again next year and the year after, I saw a cadbury cream egg when at the petrol station and just looked at it:D:17729:

Well I've just been swimming with the family and then they decided to have a dominos including cookies! I've just cooked my chicken stir fry and honestly I would prefer to eat that!

hey
good luck starting. just drink as much water as you can to fill you up and once the first week is over it all becomes a doddle. what plan are you starting on.
x

Hi I'm starting on sole source and am on 4 shakes because of my height. I'm going on holiday in July and my consultant says I should lose nearly 6 stone by then! Is that really possible?

Hi I'm starting on sole source and am on 4 shakes because of my height. I'm going on holiday in July and my consultant says I should lose nearly 6 stone by then! Is that really possible?

Absolutely possible! You should lose roughly a stone a month if not more!!, good luck!!.

anyone know the average weight loss on sole source plus. i lost week1 6lb week2 4lb and week 3 4lb and my 4th weigh in is sunday. just wondering cud it get any quicker with sole source

Think it just depends on the individual Rebecca I lost 7lb week 1 and 6lb week 2. Are you doing any exercise? I'm not yet but planning on starting next week x

Gosh it's quiet here today! I've been out with friends and just checked in! Good day today just had my chicken breast and salad lol. Told two friends today that I'm doing this diet as I wasn't drinking so they assumed I was pregnant lol! They were really positive about it which was nice! X

I thought it was quiet too!!. It's good your friends were positive at least you've got other people to talk to now!. X

hey guys

just had my chicken and salad a while ago to and have a hot choc for dessert
still have toilet problems :( really bothering me cos my belly is churning but nothing. sorry to share
and i wouldnt mind but im eating food
anyways weigh in number 4 tomo. nervousr iv lost zero this week
x

Are you taking senakot or something? I've been suffering too so taken that twice and it has worked but they do make my stomach a bit sore! X

Ps I'm sure you have lost something! X

Back