New to Cambridge Weight Plan

The weeks are flying by! Good luck today everyone! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done you two on this weeks weigh in...Don't despair Rebbecaev I only lost 1lb last week on SS !!! and was gutted
Thankfully did 5lb this week. Just keep at it.. Good luck RUEY and CARA for tomorrow....x x Can't beleive we are here ....things felt so grim to start with...now only occasional struggle, like everyone else becoming habit....

Well done you two on this weeks weigh in...Don't despair Rebbecaev I only lost 1lb last week on SS !!! and was gutted
Thankfully did 5lb this week. Just keep at it.. Good luck RUEY and CARA for tomorrow....x x Can't beleive we are here ....things felt so grim to start with...now only occasional struggle, like everyone else becoming habit....

thank u. im no 11st 9. want to be 9 stone or just under so just under 3 to go. whats the water flavourings like anyone? i need somethin to help with the water.
x

Well done!!!!!!!! Xxx

I love both ..orange and summer berries....I have gone from barely drinking water but diet coke..... to completely being on water with the flavourings .......

Well done all!! I've had the orange flavouring and its quite nice and makes a change from water!

I haven't got my weigh in now till tues as she's changed my day x

Hi guys 3 days into my 3rd week 11lbs lost so far. I'm loving the diet so far but it is hard work especially as I cook the hubby his dinner every night including his roast dinners lol.

Just had my weigh in... Gutted 1 n half !! I mean 1 n half pound!!!!!!! I'm starving myself to lose 1 n half pound!!! 2 or 3 pound okay but 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had my weigh in... Gutted 1 n half !! I mean 1 n half pound!!!!!!! I'm starving myself to lose 1 n half pound!!! 2 or 3 pound okay but 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this was like me yday hun and as you all said its a loss. still loosing. next week may be a big one. fingers crossed
xx

this was like me yday hun and as you all said its a loss. still loosing. next week may be a big one. fingers crossed
xx

Yeh I know, I did keep telling myself what I've been telling everyone else!!!!. Just got to carry on but it's going to be hard today!!!! X

it does burst your bubble a bit. espesh as i was loosing 4lbs minimum a week thought i should be doing sole source but i think il stick with my evening meal it doesnt seem to change to much. so if your feeling low have a chicken breast haha
xx

Bless you hon x promise me you will just keep plodding on ......it's coming off ...... I can see it bet you can too .... Next week will be a better result ... Just keep doing what you're doing x

I know, I will keep going, it just makes you feel crap, I'm trying so hard!!!!. Then the husband says I need to eat because I'm not the same as I was 3 weeks ago!!!!!!

So it's day one for me! So far it's been ok. Had 2 of my 4 shakes and have managed to drink 2 litres of water! Hoping its this easy everyday

Back