New to Cambridge Weight Plan

So it's day one for me! So far it's been ok. Had 2 of my 4 shakes and have managed to drink 2 litres of water! Hoping its this easy everyday

Congrats Zoie,

You will have good and bad days but you must not give up. Good luck and use this site because its really helped knowing that others have experienced the same when I am having a hard time.

Jude

Congrats Zoie,

You will have good and bad days but you must not give up. Good luck and use this site because its really helped knowing that others have experienced the same when I am having a hard time.

Jude

Thanks :). I'm just really hoping that its successful and I can lose lots of weight. My first weigh in is next Tuesday so just got to keep focused! It's nice to have some support on here.

Hello everyone! Day 1 for me too on ss. I've had two shakes and feeling optimistic. I think I'm going to struggle most with drinking water :eek:
I love that everyone is so supportive on this site. I'm going to need that for the tougher days. :p
Best of luck to other newbies and to those who are the die-hards..I salute you! :what::beer:

Hello everyone! Day 1 for me too on ss. I've had two shakes and feeling optimistic. I think I'm going to struggle most with drinking water :eek:
I love that everyone is so supportive on this site. I'm going to need that for the tougher days. :p
Best of luck to other newbies and to those who are the die-hards..I salute you! :what::beer:

Hey good luck it's my first day too!! I've managed 3 litres today and its been ok but don't think I could drink much more. Good luck with your first week :)

Hi guys it's my second full day
I know I'm due to feel rubbish sometime soon and not looking forward to it need to get into ketosis so I can start burning this FAT
How much weight people got to loose?

hey to all new starters

im rebecca im 23 and started at 12st 11 and am
5ft3
im starting week 5 tomo and have lost 16lb so far
am doing sole source plus with the evening meal
not gonna lie my meals havent all been measured properly but i do stick to the foods allowed and im happy with the loss and being able to eat food still so if i carry on as i am going il hopefully be my goal weight just in time for the start of summer

i want to be 8 and a half stone but iv set my goal as 9 stone to see how i get on
my partner darren is also on it with me so it makes it alot easier and we have a one year old so theres not to much food around me

whats everyone elses goals etc
and best of luck to you all
x

Hi Rebecca I'm Chloe I'm 24 but want to loose 5 stone put a lot of weight on when had my daughter and sadly yo yo dieting has made me put more on! I would like to get down to 11 stone as its realistic for me
How's everyone finding it ?

Well done on your way ins! yeah a pound is a pound it will all mount up don't count it as a loss count it in with all your losses :) my weigh in tomorrow done great this week again looking forward to trying the bars can annoying recommend nice ones?

Morning everyone! Hope it's still going well for everyone, good luck to those being weighed today :)
I tried toffee and walnut shake yesterday and I have to say its minging!!! Even tried putting it in my coffee and it still wasn't nice! Im craving savoury and as yet haven't tried any of the soups, is there any to avoid or a particular favourite? xx

Morning everyone! Hope it's still going well for everyone, good luck to those being weighed today :)
I tried toffee and walnut shake yesterday and I have to say its minging!!! Even tried putting it in my coffee and it still wasn't nice! Im craving savoury and as yet haven't tried any of the soups, is there any to avoid or a particular favourite? xx

Aw I can agree there with the toffee and walnut it's not nice at all or the butterscotch one either.

Yeah I've heard a lot about the lemon one. What about the peanut one is it like peanut butter?

Never tried peanut butter but it is nice, worth trying one. I cut my bars in half so I can have two flavours a day, I have half for lunch then the other half in the evening when I'm watching TV!

Good luck cara for today x hope it's a biggy loss !!!!!!
What are everyone's councellors saying is a good loss ? Mine said 2-3 llb... A week ... but I thought more like 6-7 lb ... Sure it was the last time I did it ?

Good luck cara, hope you've done well. I feel loads better today went walking last night n again tonight. My CDC reckons around 4lb when I lose less than that she looks disappointed!!. Have you got the same CDC you had before Karen?. As for the bars I love the new lemon bar and the toffee oh n choc mints good :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just been weighed and I have lost 5lbs this week over the moon with that :D that's 17lbs in 2 weeks!!

Got all of the bars this week just to try and see how they are. I had peanut and it was lovely thought it would have not been nice but I was wrong.

Day 2: had 2 shakes so far but am feeling much hungrier than yesterday and am dreading tomorrow as a lot of people including my consultant say day 3 is the worst. What is the average weight loss for a first week? Got my first weigh in on the 12th!

Thanks alot :D

Emm the average weight lose I thinks between 8 & 12 not sure if that's true cant really remember. My first week I lost 12 so I take it it's anything upto that but there's people on here that have lost a stone there first week. It's amazing how much you can lose your first week. I also found the second day hard but I just kept myself occupied and got through it after 4-5 days it becomes a routine. Good luck!!

Back