New to Cambridge Weight Plan

I lost 10pm first week then 5 then 1 n half, hoping I'll lose more than that this week. You won't feel it wk 1 just wait til u see it on the scales!!! Are u doing ss? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah but I'm on 4 shakes a day because of my height. Ive been drinking 3 litres a day as well as my shakes sometimes I drink 4 litres. I was just hoping to see a difference by now. And what is ketosis and how do I know when I'm in it?

Hi guys day 6 for me and I have not been tempted to eat food! I just keep thinking its 4 months of my life to be thin and this keeps me motivated
Weigh in Saturday can't wait!
How everyone getting on? Xx

Day 4 for me and like you I've not been tempted to eat good. My weigh in isn't till Tuesday! Good luck with your weigh in on Saturday :)

Hi zoie
I asked my councillor how do I know if I'm in ketosis she said usually after 3-4 days if you haven't cheated you would be in it!
She said side effects are cold hands and feet and horrible taste in mouth or bad breath?
How much weight you got to loose? Xx

Yeah but I'm on 4 shakes a day because of my height. Ive been drinking 3 litres a day as well as my shakes sometimes I drink 4 litres. I was just hoping to see a difference by now. And what is ketosis and how do I know when I'm in it?

I'm on 4 shakes too I drink 4 litres of water a day . Yeh ketosis is around day 3-4 you'll be in it now. Xx you'll notice the weight loss week 3 usually. Xx

hey everyone

how you all doing. nearly my 5th weigh in again at weekend. shocked iv lasted this long really. keep checkin myself on my own scales and this week there going nowhere. usually i see them going down each day. this week nothing. after just a 2lb loss last week im hoping for atleast 4 this week but so far its lookin like im staying the same. praying my scales are just being mean

anyone else been doing some sneaky weigh ins
x

Hi guys, you all seem to be doing really well indeed!! I am new to minimins and just happen to stumble on this thread. I have been on SS (2 shakes 1 oriental chilli soup) since last monday now and feeling good during the day and lost 10lbs in week 5 days and got my second weigh in tomorrow (nervous!). However I find that I am really struggling in the evenings as all I seem to think about is food just hope that I can stay focused as I am seriously overweight and want to lose the weight for weight purposes as well as feeling good in myself.

Any tips would be most welcome and again you guys are a real inspiration. Keep up the good work. :)

Hey all I went swimming today thought it was a good idea at the time but I think I have over done it as I now feel like poo and I'm so tied! Anyone else exercising?

Hey I've been walking twice this week n I'll go again at the weekend,
N yes Rebecca I weigh myself nearly everyday up until Friday n then I won't go near them!!!!.

Some good advice for the evenings is to try the bars! I have one every evening they get me through!!! Xx

Hi zoie
I asked my councillor how do I know if I'm in ketosis she said usually after 3-4 days if you haven't cheated you would be in it!
She said side effects are cold hands and feet and horrible taste in mouth or bad breath?
How much weight you got to loose? Xx

I've got to lose 6st!

Hi Guys

Well i need to say a big thanks to every1 for there support over the last couple of weeks..... i got weighed on tuesday and had lost another 6lb!!!

Finally over the 3 stone marker!!! :p

How is every1 doing???? xx

Hey all I went swimming today thought it was a good idea at the time but I think I have over done it as I now feel like poo and I'm so tied! Anyone else exercising?

Hi Cara, loved reading your diary! I have not done any exercise since being on plan! to be honest I dont think I would have the energy! I am going to wait until I have stepped up a bit before I start! I know that sounds lazy but I like you might get a little light headed if I was to exert myself too much! (well thats my excuse at the moment and i am sticking to it! Lol x

Well done Amy that's fabulous!!!

Hi Guys

Well i need to say a big thanks to every1 for there support over the last couple of weeks..... i got weighed on tuesday and had lost another 6lb!!!

Finally over the 3 stone marker!!! :p

How is every1 doing???? xx

That's great Amy! :) x

Well it's finally the weekend! Good luck everyone! X

Hi every1 im on day 11 and so far went from 110kg to 105kg :cool: and im on my periods too....i dont really know llbs and im more intrested about dress sizes lol which at the mo im gonna be honest 18/20 but mainly a 20 and would be grateful if i can go down to a 12!! Also for my 5 kids (4 boys and a girl) get to a healthy BMI 25 or under. Im doing the soul source for 12 weeks (3mnths)was supposed to be 4 shakes/porridge but im quite comfortable having only 3 a day and managing 2.25 to 3liters of water a day which has caused me to be house bound as im constantly peeing!! Lol. I did try CWP last year just about 2weeks but was too extreme for me at the time but this time round i just thank God cos i cant even believe and amazed how determine i am!!! Ive got quiet a few events this year as such as my beloved sisters wedding!!!....sorry for yapping by the way my name is Cynthia and im 26yrs old. Well done to you all. My motto is " DO NOT GIVE UP THOSE THAT SUCCEEDED ARE NO DIFFERENT THAN YOU THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THEY HAVE THE DETERMINATION TO PERSERVER". I hope that helps us all....xxx

Good luck to everyone on your weigh ins today!!!

Anyone know if we can have beechams/ lemsip or any cold remedies????

Good luck to everyone on your weigh ins today!!!

Anyone know if we can have beechams/ lemsip or any cold remedies????

I'm not sure but if I was feeling I'll I'd take them they can't make that much difference and you don't want to feel rough on this diet!! X

Back