New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi everyone x just wanted to touch base ... Glad you are all still on track x Ruey and Cara x
I am too ... Cannot believe we are a month down the line !
Just had weigh in and 5 lb off xx
Very pleased and I hope your week 4 weigh ins go well too x
Ps get well soon x

Hi everyone x just wanted to touch base ... Glad you are all still on track x Ruey and Cara x
I am too ... Cannot believe we are a month down the line !
Just had weigh in and 5 lb off xx
Very pleased and I hope your week 4 weigh ins go well too x
Ps get well soon x

Well done!! How much have you lost altogether now? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's a pain as I've been monitored in kg... But equates to 1 stone and 11 lb
Nearly half way ! Expecting a bad week next week, I have a valentines meal on Monday but won't go silly ... Will feel weird eating !
K x

It's a pain as I've been monitored in kg... But equates to 1 stone and 11 lb
Nearly half way ! Expecting a bad week next week, I have a valentines meal on Monday but won't go silly ... Will feel weird eating !
K x

Yeh I don't know how I'd feel if I had to eat, I'd be scared!!!, just enjoy it!! :)

That's brilliant Karen well done! As ruey says enjoy and make the most of your meal! You deserve it!!!

I've lasted the day without any beechams so going to try and stay off them now although I did have to go for a lie down! I usually just get on with it but feel worse cuz of the diet lol!l

week 5 weigh in and another 2lbs off. so iv gone from 12st 11 to 11.7 so im pretty happy with that considering im doing ss+
hoping for a bigger one next sunday tho as iv had two weeks of 2lb losses so need to up the water intake this week badly
good luck to all weighin in
x

week 5 weigh in and another 2lbs off. so iv gone from 12st 11 to 11.7 so im pretty happy with that considering im doing ss+
hoping for a bigger one next sunday tho as iv had two weeks of 2lb losses so need to up the water intake this week badly
good luck to all weighin in
x

Well done Rebecca! Bet your noticing it loads now!!! X

i am in clothes because all the clothes in my wardrobe are from when i was 11stone but then i shot up to nearly 13 stone so its nice to have all my old clothes back. however not stoppin there i want a new wardrobe of skinny people clothes lol
x

i am in clothes because all the clothes in my wardrobe are from when i was 11stone but then i shot up to nearly 13 stone so its nice to have all my old clothes back. however not stoppin there i want a new wardrobe of skinny people clothes lol
x

Yep I'm aiming for a skinny persons wardrobe too!!! :) x

Hey everyone how are you all been doing? Sorry I haven't left a comment for a few days been busy. So far I'm having a bad night lol just ordered Chinese for everyone and there was stuff left my mum said Scott take it but I ended up shouting at her because I can't have it and its bad enough knowing I would like it but can't have it no had situation like that since my first week, was really hard to look at walk away but I'm proud that I did.

well done scotty. chinese infront of me would kill me. iv been keeping away from alot of people since i started this diet. become a hermit just so i can stay focused but im getting to the stage now where i can sit and watch someone eat my favourite meal because im
not hungry anymore. so its working. whens ur next weigh in?

Well done Rebecca and well done Scotty for resisting! We all went to my sister in laws for lunch today( roast beef!) I took my orange choc shake and had that but it was tough and a bit embarrassing when the kids asked why I wasn't eating! How do u guys with young kids cope.... What is your excuse for not eating! Don't want it to rub off on my daughter! X

Hi everyone!! Just spent the past hour and a half reading this whole thread lol
Im justine, 25 start weight November 14th 16.1.5
Current weight 13.4
Came off over Christmas as i went away, gained 6lbs but lost that as soon as i was back on track...
Also deviated last night for my dads 60th do. Feeling so bloated today though.
Im on ss and on a Friday night which used to be my domino's night i now have some quorn pieces and dry fried vegies. Im averaging 4lb loss a week.
Well done to all on here, so good to know im not struggling on my own, i have a really physical job so my muscle weight never changes its only fat that i loose so thats great. Now im nearing my target weight 12st im starting to get in a panic of how ill cope not being on ss. I've got into a routine, hot choc for breakfast, oriental soup for lunch and veg soup for dinner or again hot choc. After last nights meal out i stupidly weighed myself this morning (after a trip to the loo) and had gained 3lbs....i know once i have lost the weigh its a lifetime commitment to stay trim but this weight gain has really got me quite upset.
All i can think of is ordering a take away right now.....:-(
Xxx

well done scotty. chinese infront of me would kill me. iv been keeping away from alot of people since i started this diet. become a hermit just so i can stay focused but im getting to the stage now where i can sit and watch someone eat my favourite meal because im
not hungry anymore. so its working. whens ur next weigh in?

Yeah it's hard but just need to keep motivated. Tuesday my weigh in is, when's yours?

Hi Justine!

It's starting to worry me too about maintenance afterwards! But I've already decided I'm not going to go back to eating bread as I feel so much better tummy wise not having it! Maybe a Sarnie once a week as a treat lol. But the main thing I think I've learned is to drink at least 4 pints of water a day and to know when I'm actually hungry and when I'm just craving something! I haven't missed chocolate one bit and crisps now I feel I don't want! Im really craving some fruit but that's something I can eat plenty of once I've finished xxx

Morning everyone just had my weigh in, I've lost 6 lb! Yay!!! Am pleased with that, my CDC is away for a week so I've got to try n have a massive loss for when she's back!! Xx

Morning everyone just had my weigh in, I've lost 6 lb! Yay!!! Am pleased with that, my CDC is away for a week so I've got to try n have a massive loss for when she's back!! Xx

Well done ruey that's amazing for week 4! You must be so happy!! X

well done ruey thats a great loss

seeing my consultant tonight for the first time since i started 5 weeks ago. wonder will she be happy with me loosing 18lb in that amount of time. it dont seem as much as you guys. dunno is it cos im ss+ or my lack of water. my partner has lost like 2 and a half stone in that time. dunno is it cause the amount to initially loose

i need this week to be a good one for me though. more then 2lbs anyways!!
x

I don't think you have/had as much to lose as most of us either? That sometimes makes a difference, I lose weight quite quickly when I'm bigger n then it slows down. 18lbs is brilliant I've not lost much more, think I've lost 22. And I'm on ss!!. But like you say the water does help, how much do you have? I've found since I use the flavourings I have my 4 litres with ease xx good luck with the CDC xx

Back