New to Cambridge Weight Plan

i only have 2.5 litres i cant manage anymore at all i feel sick when i drink water my belly is swishing. i suppose the only way i can look at it is if i was on a normal diet like weight watchers i wouldn be gauranteed to loose weight every week. atleast 2lbs has been the lowest iv lost. im still considering trying to do ss for a couple of weeks to give me a little boost up. im eager to see be in the 10 stone section on the scales that will give me a major boost. 7lbs til im in the 10s wonder if i done ss would i speed that part up.
im to impatient thats my problem

anyone having any food for valentines day or are your partners understanding about it alll?
x

Hey caraT

Yeah that's one thing i won't be going back to, i suffer from ibs, and the best part of being on this diet (apart from weight loss) is i have had no symptoms what so ever of my ibs!!! I crave broccoli lol, good thing is its on list of foods for ss+ so i have a little bit if im feeling really down with some chilli and doesn't affect loss!! Someone made me laugh today, I've been in my job for three years and know all my customers, anyway see this one woman I've not seen since November, and she asked me when i started working there haha i told her i was me and she was shocked how different i looked!! Have you had anyone mention how you look?? Its so good when people start to notice. Xxx

Rebecca as Ruth says you have less to loose so it's bound to be slower. I lost 16 up till last Tuesday and Got my weigh in tomo night so hoping for a good loss.

That's funny beano. It is great when people start noticing!

Anyone know if you have to watch how much water flavouring you have, as I'm really into it at the mo! Been having it hot too it's lovely x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just have plain water, i boil the kettle last thing at night so its cold by morning and fill up a bottle and do the same in morning. That's only way i make sure to get 3litres a day. Not tried the favourings but my cdc says you can have as much as you like as its all checked anyway. I like the veg flavouring powder. Make cuppa soups out of it. And Yummy to put with some vegies. Any tips on keeping the hunger at bay other than water? Sometimes i find the water makes me more hungry but that's probably just my head playing games with me lol
Xxx

My CDC said they say yo just have 1 litres worth but she said she didn't think it mattered, I have 2 litres with, 2 litres without xx

Really nervous for my first weigh in tonight. It's day 9 for me and have found it both easy and hard at times. Hoping for a good weight loss! Hope everyone is getting on ok

Really nervous for my first weigh in tonight. It's day 9 for me and have found it both easy and hard at times. Hoping for a good weight loss! Hope everyone is getting on ok

Good luck tonight and for you cara xx

I've come to work today without any of my stuff! Actually had a busy morning so not noticed too much! Do have one shake in my bag so ill have that around 2ish!

Hey how's everyone doing? Just back from my weigh in and lost 4lbs this week so thats a total loss of 21lbs in 3 weeks, can feel the difference to :D feel absolutely fantastic!!!!! Good luck to everyone on there weigh in :)

well done scotty you must be feeling it now. i know im seeing a massive difference in darren and hes lost about 30lbs now. it seems to fall off you guys so quick it aint fair!
the compliments will start coming your way now

Hi everyone!

Well done Scotty that's fab!

I've lost another 3lb this week so pleased with that!

Xx

well done scotty you must be feeling it now. i know im seeing a massive difference in darren and hes lost about 30lbs now. it seems to fall off you guys so quick it aint fair!
the compliments will start coming your way now

Well done to him! Yeah she said that men lose it quicker :D I do feel good and I am getting told I have lost weight on my face

Defo feel it all my clothes are getting too big and everyone is noticing now! Woohoo!

i meant is in what weight loss are you upto not what are you doing haha.
im drinkin alot more water this week so
im hoping this boosts my loss
think il give these water flavours ago. the veg one as a cuppa soup sounds good because i love cuppa soups
anything to get the water in me!
also we got the meals in minutes recipe book for when we go up the steps. the food looks so tasty. im excited to start cooking healthy meals

i meant is in what weight loss are you upto not what are you doing haha.
im drinkin alot more water this week so
im hoping this boosts my loss
think il give these water flavours ago. the veg one as a cuppa soup sounds good because i love cuppa soups
anything to get the water in me!
also we got the meals in minutes recipe book for when we go up the steps. the food looks so tasty. im excited to start cooking healthy meals

Lol I did wonder! I'm still doing ss+ so I'm pretty pleased with my losses so far! I got some bars this week as I am starting to get a tad board so thought the change would be good! Omg the peanut one is amazing!

Had my first weigh in tonight and I've lost 10Ib so happy!!!!

Well done Zoie that is fantastic!!! X

Back