New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hey how's everyone doing? Just back from my weigh in and lost 4lbs this week so thats a total loss of 21lbs in 3 weeks, can feel the difference to :D feel absolutely fantastic!!!!! Good luck to everyone on there weigh in :)

Well done! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey guys

just back from swimmin with my little one. was a bit nervous of coming out the pool and being so hungry that id want to eat a house. but i managed to go on to asda and do a shop and just home now to my second thing today. a nice warm soup. wasnt hungry one bit. probably with all the going my mind doesnt think about food.
as its valentines day me and darren are cooking a chicken and havin some veg with it so all stuff your allowed on ss+ just not measuring it to a tiny portion tonight. however il know il prob only eat what im allowed as im struggling to fit meals in anymore. hows everyone else.
anyone else being naughty tonight
x

I'm struggling slightly today, I've just come on and I'm so moody and I'm fighting my willpower it must be because it's totm because I've been fine for ages!!!!!!!!... I'm not being naughty I'm worried if I eat it will set the ball rolling to failure. Xxx

yeah i know what ya mean we were gonna have tonight as like a treat night and have a nice meal but i thought once i get that taste of carbs i wont want to stop atleast im going to have whats allowed. wont go mad. im pretty impressed with me refusing to take one night off it aswell. im hoping for a loss above 2lbs on sunday so iv really been tryin this week. one carb meal wud prob shoot me up the scales or something. id cry. x

Hi Peeps.. Had to go for my meal on Monday...felt weird eating, cant say I enjoyed it that much !!! also had tomato soup to start...had to laugh cos thats all I have on CD ..( and CD one was better )
been testing with the ketosis sticks...since and still not gone back into KETOSIS !!! fed up ....so advice for tonight lovelies...resist,.... not worth it !!...like you RUEY im struggling today for the first time since the first week !! hungry again, so clearly down to having the meal on MONDAY !!

Hi Peeps.. Had to go for my meal on Monday...felt weird eating, cant say I enjoyed it that much !!! also had tomato soup to start...had to laugh cos thats all I have on CD ..( and CD one was better )
been testing with the ketosis sticks...since and still not gone back into KETOSIS !!! fed up ....so advice for tonight lovelies...resist,.... not worth it !!...like you RUEY im struggling today for the first time since the first week !! hungry again, so clearly down to having the meal on MONDAY !!

You might be bk in ketosis by tomorrow, then you shouldn't be hungry again! Goes to show what just 1 meal can do!!!!. Your right it's so not worth it. I hope I'm not struggling tomorrow cos today was hard which I find strange this far along!!. Xx

Hi need some help and encouragement starting CD Saturday aiming to lose 3 and half stone also new to this forum not sure how it works lol X

Hi need some help and encouragement starting CD Saturday aiming to lose 3 and half stone also new to this forum not sure how it works lol X

Hi ya, welcome!!! This is a great place fir support, take it easy in the first few days, once your past day 3-4 it becomes so much easier and a way of life really, good luck!!!!! X

ruey i have a meal on march 8th which will be my first meal outside the diet plan. iv even looked up the menu to make sure i can get a salad and just chicken. il ask for a caesar salad with no caesar and no tomatoes so basically just chicken and lettuce and a water lol. im gonna look so odd. everyone else witn there 3 course. i hope to loose another 10lbs by then and il be at a nice weight but dont want to ruin this diet. weighed myself again today and im so close to gettin into the 10 stone mark im so excited its makin me want this even more
food makes me nervous!
x

Hi all!

Such a busy day today I'm totally pooped now!
I too have a Meal out planned on 23rd feb! It's a hen do so I'm going to have a treat and may even have a wine! But after what Karen has said I'm getting worried about it now! I've stuck to this 100% so don't want to ruin it! Doubt ill be able to eat much anyway lol xx

Had weigh in today!!! Lost 3lb in fat but put on in muscle and water as I've pulled a muscle in my back and my cdc said its normal for body to retain water with muscle damage so hoping by next week I'll be under 13
:) 13.2 today. So happy. Got a leaving do next weekend so having a night off so i can have a drink and not get totally wasted off one glass of wine lol think i deserve it though feel I've done so well. And got my size 14 jeans on :-D hope everyone doing good and good luck over the weekend
Xxx

Omg I'm cooking chips for my husband and daughter for a late valentines meal and I am drooling!

I went out with my friend today, we went to frankie and bennies!!!!! I sat there with a diet coke ( a treat for me!) while she had lunch!!!! ***** I've been drooling ever since too!!! So much that I licked the garlic off the garlic bread earlier!!!!!!!!

Had weigh in today!!! Lost 3lb in fat but put on in muscle and water as I've pulled a muscle in my back and my cdc said its normal for body to retain water with muscle damage so hoping by next week I'll be under 13
:) 13.2 today. So happy. Got a leaving do next weekend so having a night off so i can have a drink and not get totally wasted off one glass of wine lol think i deserve it though feel I've done so well. And got my size 14 jeans on :-D hope everyone doing good and good luck over the weekend
Xxx

Well done! X

Help required , on step 2 can you mix your protein allowance for example have half the prawns and half the chicken?

Help required , on step 2 can you mix your protein allowance for example have half the prawns and half the chicken?

Hi Tillyann, yes you can mix I.e half the.prawn allowance with half chicken :)

Back