New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Well week 6 weigh in complete another 5lbs on ss+ really please 34lbs in 6weeks hopefully will see the 17 pop up on the scales next week or the following for definite.... Good luck to everyone weighing in this week keep focused will all be worth it in the summer in the sun!

Well done! And good luck Rebecca and Karen!

I think we are all doing brilliantly!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 3lbs this week. quite pleased as i had a few extra portions with my dinners for valentines and a cheeky chocolate lol
need to loose 4lbs this week to get into the ten stone area
let week 7 commence
good luck to all weigh ins
xx

lost 3lbs this week. quite pleased as i had a few extra portions with my dinners for valentines and a cheeky chocolate lol
need to loose 4lbs this week to get into the ten stone area
let week 7 commence
good luck to all weigh ins
xx

Well done !! You must be well chuffed :)

Thanks ruey ! Snap rebeccaev 3 lb off for me too.. Chuffed with that as had the meal and now back in ketosis .... I too would like a brilliant week to get me into the 12 stones... Exactly 2 stone off with 2 to go x bring it on.....hope all have another good week..... Summer is on its way and we are not going to be hiding away in oversized t shirts and tops !!!

Thanks ruey ! Snap rebeccaev 3 lb off for me too.. Chuffed with that as had the meal and now back in ketosis .... I too would like a brilliant week to get me into the 12 stones... Exactly 2 stone off with 2 to go x bring it on.....hope all have another good week..... Summer is on its way and we are not going to be hiding away in oversized t shirts and tops !!!

Well done, that's great!, my CDC is away so I'm hoping I have a great week too and hoping to lose lots in 2 weeks but I've had a cheeky weigh n by my scales I've lost 2 n half. I sat in frankie n bennys on Friday and just had a dirt coke ( which wad a treat for me!!) sat last night while the whole family had Chinese n had a shake, today family were over n there were crisps chocolates etc etc out!!!!!! Geez I've been GOOD!!!!!!!! ;) x

Well done Karen! How did you find it getting back into ketosis? Was it a struggle? X

Well done everyone you are all doing so well! I'm very impressed with the ones who have eaten and managed to get back on track, I'm not sure I be able to do it!
I'm still sticking to it just had my week 6 weigh in and lost 2 and a half stone altogether so I'm happy, but I am getting bored so my will power is being tested again! Want some different flavours and textures, but I just keep telling myself that time will come!
You lot inspire me and keep me going and for that I'm very grateful! Hope you all have a great day and if it's weigh in day best of luck
Xxxx

Well done everyone you are all doing so well! I'm very impressed with the ones who have eaten and managed to get back on track, I'm not sure I be able to do it!
I'm still sticking to it just had my week 6 weigh in and lost 2 and a half stone altogether so I'm happy, but I am getting bored so my will power is being tested again! Want some different flavours and textures, but I just keep telling myself that time will come!
You lot inspire me and keep me going and for that I'm very grateful! Hope you all have a great day and if it's weigh in day best of luck
Xxxx

Wow!!! 2 and a half stone in 6 weeks that's amazing go you!!! I am on day 2 and have weigh in Friday evening hope lost some that will keep me going til the next weigh in!!! Keep thinking I can't lose weight but then again iv never tried just can't wait to see the scales go down lol. X 3 and a half stone to go x

Thanks Melzie :) day 2 oh that's exciting! You'll be amazed at the weight you'll lose!

Well done Zoie that's a great loss in your first week :)

xXx

Good luck to all weigh ins and well done girls who have lost again. the great thing about the cambridge is every week its always a loss. no staying the same like weight watchers. pounds are going down!! got my scales out today and im 2lb off being in my ten stone zone which i havent been in since 2010 so im so excited to see them
numbers.then il really feel like im getting somewhere.
have a baby shower this weekend. resisting a buffet is going to be tough. but il bring my water and fill myself up like that.
anyone on ss+ got meal ideas. im always havin a chicken breast and salad?!? x

hey folks, how use all doing and how did you's get on with your weigh in? i got weighed today another 4lbs off can defiantly feel it in my cloths went down 5 inches in my waist also just 3lbs and thats 2 stone off. cant believe how quick its come off and this in my 4th week would never have got that amount off when i was on weight watchers and slimming world. hope you's are all well.

Good job scotty :) It really helps when you can see the inches come off! Im on day 5, just cant wait for my first WI. xxx

thats great Rebecca!! well done, i've actually been avoiding socializing at the moment as i like my beer so dont want to torture myself when the boys are having a few n am not lol, thats good if you take your water and manage to keep motivated i dont think i could but everyone is different.

thats what i've been eating alot of to it kinda gets boring so i starting making salmon with a salad and that seems to be a bit different instead of chicken constant.

Good job scotty :) It really helps when you can see the inches come off! Im on day 5, just cant wait for my first WI. xxx
thanks alot :), yeah it really does make a difference keeps your mind o track because u can see it in yourself and the compliments too. ohh you'll be dead excited, good luck :D !!!!!

how you finding your first week so far?

hey folks, how use all doing and how did you's get on with your weigh in? i got weighed today another 4lbs off can defiantly feel it in my cloths went down 5 inches in my waist also just 3lbs and thats 2 stone off. cant believe how quick its come off and this in my 4th week would never have got that amount off when i was on weight watchers and slimming world. hope you's are all well.

Well done!! I've got my 2nd weigh in tonight so hoping for a good loss too! You are doing fantastic!

Back