New to Cambridge Weight Plan

apart from the headaches im doing okay now, i struggled majorly the first few days but im glad a stuck at it, the worst is over hehe :) thanks xx

apart from the headaches im doing okay now, i struggled majorly the first few days but im glad a stuck at it, the worst is over hehe :) thanks xx

yeah there are annoying i had them and my councillor just told me to up my water and i did and it helped.

Hey all!

Well done Scotty!

I lost another 3lb this week! I am so pleased as I had a sneaky look on my scales yesterday and was the same as last week! ( I need to stop torturing myself like this!!)

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey all!

Well done Scotty!

I lost another 3lb this week! I am so pleased as I had a sneaky look on my scales yesterday and was the same as last week! ( I need to stop torturing myself like this!!)

X

Well done!!!! Haha I do that and it says am lighter but I'm not lol gutter, I'm always having ago at my sister cos she does it and I'm just as bad lol aw well it's the excitement of losing weight :D x

So just had weigh in and have only lost 4 pound this week. Still that's a stone in 2 weeks so I guess I shouldn't complain. Just a bit of a letdown after losing 10 pound last week x

So had weigh in tonight and only lost 4 pound anyways that's a stone in 2 weeks so can't really complain just a but of a letdown after my 10pound loss last week x

well done all amazing losses all should be proud. now to start another week. wahey. how easier is it getting for you all? becoming the norm?
scotty do u have salmon i aint had fish except tuna but i love salmon but didn see it on list. had a nice omelette tonight with some mushrooms was nice. iv been anti social too but iv been invited to these events so cant not go so will just fill myself up on water. il be fine. when im interacting i forget food its when im bored i want food. the smell of onion bhajiis may depress me though

there my fave lol

xx

So had weigh in tonight and only lost 4 pound anyways that's a stone in 2 weeks so can't really complain just a but of a letdown after my 10pound loss last week x

your first week will be the highest hun and 4lbs is still a massive loss. ul notice now ul be up and down every week from 1lb to 6lb etc it fluctuates so much but a stone in 2 weeks is brill :)
well done
x

well done all amazing losses all should be proud. now to start another week. wahey. how easier is it getting for you all? becoming the norm?
scotty do u have salmon i aint had fish except tuna but i love salmon but didn see it on list. had a nice omelette tonight with some mushrooms was nice. iv been anti social too but iv been invited to these events so cant not go so will just fill myself up on water. il be fine. when im interacting i forget food its when im bored i want food. the smell of onion bhajiis may depress me though

there my fave lol

xx

Defo becoming the norm Rebecca! I'm feeling great now! Worried tho as going on a hen weekend this weekend so it will involve food and alcohol! Ah well I've been planning for a night off!

Are we allowed salmon?!!!! That would be amazing! Only had white fish so far!

Aw well done that great!! I was like that after my second week cos I lost 12lbs my first and lost 5 my next but tbh your still beating the target that's set for you so well done :D it all mounts up at some point your doing great!!

there my fave lol

xx

Yeah I'm In a routine now, yeah your allowed its in the book as long as its not smoked :) I was having omelettes to but felt they wasn't tasty enough and didn't enjoy them any tips on how I can add more flavour?

Aw I know the feeling I'm like that when I smell Italian food as that's my favourite lol it's torture!

hi everyone this is my 5th week on cambridge diet , didnt know how to set up minmins , but my brother scotty did it all for me :) thanks scott ,
how is everyone diets going? xxx

hi everyone this is my 5th week on cambridge diet , didnt know how to set up minmins , but my brother scotty did it all for me :) thanks scott ,
how is everyone diets going? xxx

hi mel
welcome to the group lol. diets going good im just starting my 6th week this week on ss+ have lost 21lbs so far and my partners on here and doing to hes lost 34lbs. iv another 2st 4 til goal

how about you?
x

On day 3 feel okay cheated a tiny bit yesterday but not gonna do that again wonder when il go in to ketosis??? X

It's usually between 3 days to 2 weeks, I was in it just after 3 days you will notice your breath kinda smells different and your urine once that happens your in it! n let the fat burning begin :D

Back