New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi thought I would join in I was in ketosis after 3 days I got ketone sticks from my councillor and I was in ketosis! I'm half way through week three next weigh in is in 2 weeks!
You don't feel Hungry in ketosis and you sometimes get cold hands and feet
And bad breath! X

Hi thought I would join in I was in ketosis after 3 days I got ketone sticks from my councillor and I was in ketosis! I'm half way through week three next weigh in is in 2 weeks!
You don't feel Hungry in ketosis and you sometimes get cold hands and feet
And bad breath! X

Okay then thank you I'm so worried dont feel hungry now but keep getting cravings do they stop at all ??? Really struggling tonight :( xx

the cravings do go away i think the first two weeks were rocky for me but once ur body gets used to havin all the water etc it switches off from its cravings so does get a lot lot easier so stick to it. as long as you have the water amounts you will fly it
x

the cravings do go away i think the first two weeks were rocky for me but once ur body gets used to havin all the water etc it switches off from its cravings so does get a lot lot easier so stick to it. as long as you have the water amounts you will fly it
x

Thanks a lot that gives me some hope lol x

hi mel
welcome to the group lol. diets going good im just starting my 6th week this week on ss+ have lost 21lbs so far and my partners on here and doing to hes lost 34lbs. iv another 2st 4 til goal

how about you?
x

hi rebecca thts fantastic well done to you both :) well im on my 5th week now and have lost 18 and half pounds iv struggled a few times , but have just kept going as i really want to do this , im going on holiday with my partner in july so aiming to defo have alot off for then :) xx

has anyone tried the website modemydiet.com
its a virtual weight loss stimulator its good to see the difference in your body shape the weight loss has already made
and also what we will hopefully look like at goal!
take a long. gave me thinspiration
x

im driven by my goal weight pic compared to my starting pic. i think i was in denial about how big i started at! 2 stone 8 pounds to go wahey x

on monday it will be 7 weeks since i started and had 4 stone to loose so it does really fly once you get going. just need the second half to fly for me
now. im hoping by june il be at goal. they do say about a stone a month so im givin myself 3 months to loose the rest. please god x

Thanks for that Rebecca it's fab!

Well tomorrow is the day I get to eat my first proper meal for almost 6 weeks! I'm feeling so nervous about it! I'm dreading coming out of ketosis!

Has anyone else been in this situation and how was it getting back into ketosis?

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for that Rebecca it's fab!

Well tomorrow is the day I get to eat my first proper meal for almost 6 weeks! I'm feeling so nervous about it! I'm dreading coming out of ketosis!

Has anyone else been in this situation and how was it getting back into ketosis?

X

Just enjoy it cara!, it might be hard the day after but you'll be fine, have an excellent night hope you've bought a new outfit! Xx

Keep it up Cara :) dont worry about it you'll be fine xxx

Hi everyone, I'm having a bad day, I haven't cheated but I'm feeling low n weak I'm struggling big time with my water only on 2nd litre normally on 3rd by now. All I want to do is sit n eat a bag of chilli wave doritos like a big fat pig.... Urrrggghhh feel really quite depressed today, to top it off I have my nephew staying the weekend which is always "challenging"....

Hi everyone, I'm having a bad day, I haven't cheated but I'm feeling low n weak I'm struggling big time with my water only on 2nd litre normally on 3rd by now. All I want to do is sit n eat a bag of chilli wave doritos like a big fat pig.... Urrrggghhh feel really quite depressed today, to top it off I have my nephew staying the weekend which is always "challenging"....

Keep calm you can do it!! Xxx

hey everyone

weigh in day again tomo for me and darren. anyone else got it? dont feel confident as my scales havent changed at all this week! well no tomo
ruey iv been havin that kind of day to. been stressed so could of easily ordered an indian with a bottle of wine but i have an omelette! and now my hot choc. agh well i feel better for it.
hope everyones doing ok
x

Well I'm back from the hen weekend had such a fab time! Didnt over do it with food or drink but really enjoyed what I had!

How have your weigh ins gone today?

Back