New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Hi all my skinny..er friends. Glad you all OK, just catching up.... like you RUEY struggled this week, lots of stress and hospital trips :-(( but stuck with it....had lots of chewing gum this week.......Glad you enjoyed your time away CARA and didn't go mad....you will be fine just dont delay getting right back on it, (which I know you will and you will still lose x i'm sure)... I had my week 6 weigh in and lost 2 lb...again hoped for more BUT overall when I think...6 Weeks = 30 lbs.....REALLY IS FAB....and summer is still a way off..... Still enjoying my tomato soup though I doubt I will touch the stuff again after this!!! Cant wait for something else and normal for breakfast.....Good Luck RUEY for tomorrow I recall you having 2 weeks of weigh in....X fingers crossed for a BIG WOW ...
Have a good week everyone.
x I'M OFF TO TRY THAT SITE OF REBECCAS MENTION...

Glad you made it through the week! Its such a struggle sometimes! I find looking at the before and after pictures give you that motivation. Chewing gums very helpful, im the same as you this week been chewing lots of gum! I hope you are feeling lots better now? xxxx

hey guys

2lb off for me this week so a 23ln total in 7 weeks. i need to up this. need to try ss i think!! im gonna use the veg water flavouring as loads of little soups through the day help me survive it because i need to speed this process up!!
well done to weight loss everyone
x

Well done Rebecca n Karen x I'm being weighed on Tuesday this week!, bit nervous actually, I've had to take my own advice n put the scales away!!. Just been on the model my diet thing... Very interesting!!!! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in and joining this thread. I love reading through the past posts and looking at the motivation everyone gives each other. I my CWP in November and find it brilliant. I've had a break at christmas, a break at end of january due to two family parties. After each break I got stuck straight back in. I have just come back from a weekend away with by other half and will be getting stuck back in AGAIN at end of week when I can get to my consultant for products. Keep up the good work everyone. XXX

Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me jumping in and joining this thread. I love reading through the past posts and looking at the motivation everyone gives each other. I my CWP in November and find it brilliant. I've had a break at christmas, a break at end of january due to two family parties. After each break I got stuck straight back in. I have just come back from a weekend away with by other half and will be getting stuck back in AGAIN at end of week when I can get to my consultant for products. Keep up the good work everyone. XXX

Hi :) do u find u stil lose after the breaks? Or did u stay the same weight ? X

Hi Melziezz90. After taking most of Dec off I weighed in on 09 Jan and was down 3.25lbs. Had two birthday functions at end of jan and got stuck back in on plan immediately with remainder of products and was down 5.5lbs on 06 February. HOWEVER, went to Paris at the weekend and jumped up on scales this morning and i'm up 6 (+6lbs). OUCH!! Did nothing but drink wine, beer and eat BREAD and finished off weekend in style with a chinese. (I don't do things by halves!!)
Not starting back on it till next monday as I have my other half's birthday on wednesday and a confirmation on saturday.

Hi Melziezz90. After taking most of Dec off I weighed in on 09 Jan and was down 3.25lbs. Had two birthday functions at end of jan and got stuck back in on plan immediately with remainder of products and was down 5.5lbs on 06 February. HOWEVER, went to Paris at the weekend and jumped up on scales this morning and i'm up 6 (+6lbs). OUCH!! Did nothing but drink wine, beer and eat BREAD and finished off weekend in style with a chinese. (I don't do things by halves!!)
Not starting back on it till next monday as I have my other half's birthday on wednesday and a confirmation on saturday.

Oh okay I started last Monday and weighed in Friday lost 4lb then ate abit over weekend back on today til next weigh in Friday hope iv stil lost?? X

Well I'm not feeling too good today! Got that freezing achey feeling and my tummy is rumbling! I hope I'm back in ketosis tomorrow! :(

Anyone know if we are allowed a tiny bit of mustard?

dont think so cara

first day of ss nearly done for me. thank god for the water flavouring or id crack!
gonna try this for a week see how i get on. maybe up the loss a bit
x

Good luck Rebecca!

yep and still am on week 7

have to take dulcolax once a week im quite worried really so im tryin ss to see does that help me
x

Anyone else had really bad constipation ?? :'(

Yeah I get it all the time I take 2 Dulcolax twice a week and that really helps. My CWP consultant said that it is normal as you are not getting normal food intake especially if you are on ss. She said just take the dulcolax and you will be fine, don't worry about it x

Back