New to Cambridge Weight Plan

it will get easier abby first few days are horrible but once u get past that its alot easier. however i could so eat something now ya say your hungry haha
x

it will get easier abby first few days are horrible but once u get past that its alot easier. however i could so eat something now ya say your hungry haha
x

Lol sorry!! Can anybody tell me if on step two I can mix my allowance foods like instead of having 225g chickpeas or 245g chicken I can have half of each then add some veg?

yea u can hun because iv been doing that on ss+ halfing the amounts and still works x

Brilliant. I wana experiment with the different foods. I've lived off eggs for days now an dont wana get bored so gona go shopping tomorrow and get lots of everything to jut try out different things. Got curried eggs mixed with cabbage brockolly mushrooms and spices for Tomoz.

Hi everyone, just had weigh in n lost 8n half in 2 weeks!!! Yay that will do me. Haven't weighed this low in 2 years yipeeeee :) xx cara r u being weighed today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, just had weigh in n lost 8n half in 2 weeks!!! Yay that will do me. Haven't weighed this low in 2 years yipeeeee :) xx cara r u being weighed today? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

well done thats brill you must be chuffed
tryin ss this week hoping for more then 2-3lbs a week
x

suprisingly finding it really good. i think since get the veg water flavouring im drinking an extra litre of water so im filling myself up the proper way. hopefully i can keep it up the whole way through. will speed the process up a bit for me.
x

suprisingly finding it really good. i think since get the veg water flavouring im drinking an extra litre of water so im filling myself up the proper way. hopefully i can keep it up the whole way through. will speed the process up a bit for me.
x

How much are the water flavourings ? What other. Flavours are there it's a struggle to drink so much water :/ xx

im not to sure about the flavour options but i got charged £7 for my tub and you only use one teaspoon per 250ml so will last a while because i only one or two cups a day and add more water to it. worth to shift these pounds x

Weigh in tonight. Week 3 for me! Stuck to it religiously and haven't eaten a single thing! Planning to stay on ss for a bit longer and am going to try the bars this week, hoping I lose weight this week. So far I've lost 14pounds ? so happy! Hope everyone is getting on ok this week x

Thanks Rebecca that's great to know.

Just got weighed and lost 5lbs this week so pleased with that got the cold as well and not been feeling myself so didn't think I would have lost much but I did so that's good!

How's everyone else getting on?

Thanks Rebecca that's great to know.

Just got weighed and lost 5lbs this week so pleased with that got the cold as well and not been feeling myself so didn't think I would have lost much but I did so that's good!

How's everyone else getting on?

Wow that's great! How much have you lost in total now?
I've got weigh in tonight, feeling a bit nervous and don't think I've lost any weight but we will see eh. I've stuck to it religiously so hoping for a loss

Wow that's great! How much have you lost in total now?
I've got weigh in tonight, feeling a bit nervous and don't think I've lost any weight but we will see eh. I've stuck to it religiously so hoping for a loss

thanks alot :), all in i've lost 2st2lbs in 5 weeks.

i'm sure you'll lose if you've stuck to it i think its very hard to gain on this diet because my sister has had a bad week and still lost 1 or 2lbs but obviously that's not something anyone wants to do as it takes you out katosis but it proves that you can lose when you've had a few hard days.

thanks alot :), all in i've lost 2st2lbs in 5 weeks.

i'm sure you'll lose if you've stuck to it i think its very hard to gain on this diet because my sister has had a bad week and still lost 1 or 2lbs but obviously that's not something anyone wants to do as it takes you out katosis but it proves that you can lose when you've had a few hard days.

Wow that's fantastic! You've lost it really quick! I've lost 14pound in 2 weeks so hoping to lose at least another half stone in a couple of weeks. I'm scared to eat as I don't want to come out of ketosis lol. Will report back tonight after weigh in :)

Wow that's fantastic! You've lost it really quick! I've lost 14pound in 2 weeks so hoping to lose at least another half stone in a couple of weeks. I'm scared to eat as I don't want to come out of ketosis lol. Will report back tonight after weigh in :)

thats great! keep up the good work and yeah drop it in later and let is know how u got on :) you wont come out if u eat protein only if u eat carbohydrates.

Well done!!! 3lbs is still good! its better than gaining dont look at it like that look at it counting all your loses in total.

Back