New to Cambridge Weight Plan

One day till weigh in no8 and iv survived a week of SS. its been tough at times but hopefully itl be worth it for tomos weigh in. i think if iv a loss of 4lbs or more im gonna try stick at it and any nights im struggling eat a tin of tuna or something off my ss+ list.
who else has weigh ins this week i forget whos lost what and how far in you all are
x

I'm not weighing again till end of march as going on holiday next week so having 2 weeks off! Scary thought and hoping I don't put too much back on! But the whole reason for doing this was to be slimmer for holiday and I'm almost 2 stone down so think I deserve a little break lol! Will get back on it on my return as want to loose another 1 and half - 2 stone for summer! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One day till weigh in no8 and iv survived a week of SS. its been tough at times but hopefully itl be worth it for tomos weigh in. i think if iv a loss of 4lbs or more im gonna try stick at it and any nights im struggling eat a tin of tuna or something off my ss+ list.
who else has weigh ins this week i forget whos lost what and how far in you all are
x

Lost half a stone in 10 days cheated abit and iv got a cold so missed weigh in this week doing ss all week from tomoro til next Friday for weigh in no 3 I'm 11st 10lb target is 9st size 10 so 2 stone 10lb to go gotta stop the cheating although most my cheating is with the allowable foods on ss+ but just more than ur allowed oopsy good luck everyone xx

have a lovely holiday cara. everyone needs a break and that so switch off from cambridge for that.
iv my first meal out next saturday for a 60th wedding anniversary so that will be the first thing to throw me off track. im gonna stick to prawns and chicken things tho but cant not eat. were not robots.
i started on jan 7th weighing 12st 11 and im 10st 10 on my scales today and my target is 9st but want to get to 8st 10 just incase a few pounds go on over summer or reintroducing food etc. another 2 stone to go really. and hopefully want it down by start of june ao iv 3 months! these first 2 months have flown by. hope the second half does
x

You have done so well Rebecca! One meal won't hurt and its so good to have a planned cheat once in a while! Xx

x
Can we all do "signatures" that tells us what week you are - and what weight you lose every week?

have a lovely holiday cara. everyone needs a break and that so switch off from cambridge for that.
iv my first meal out next saturday for a 60th wedding anniversary so that will be the first thing to throw me off track. im gonna stick to prawns and chicken things tho but cant not eat. were not robots.
i started on jan 7th weighing 12st 11 and im 10st 10 on my scales today and my target is 9st but want to get to 8st 10 just incase a few pounds go on over summer or reintroducing food etc. another 2 stone to go really. and hopefully want it down by start of june ao iv 3 months! these first 2 months have flown by. hope the second half does
x

If you DO find yourself in a situation that requires you to eat, and lets face it, we will all come across that time at some stage, just try stick to proteins and veggies...

Hi guys! It's my little Boys 1st birthday today and I have to admit I have eaten choc icing off his cake!!!!! BAD!!!! N I've only had 1 litre of water so far!!. Well it could've been worse I guess, may have to go for a walk tonight!!!.

Hi guys! It's my little Boys 1st birthday today and I have to admit I have eaten choc icing off his cake!!!!! BAD!!!! N I've only had 1 litre of water so far!!. Well it could've been worse I guess, may have to go for a walk tonight!!!.

Oh well! It could've been worse!!!!! Just try up the water the rest of today! Oh, and happy birthday mom. x

well i think uv done great if thats all uv had because my little girl turnt one just before i started this and i think i put on a half a stone that day alone lol
im not sure how to do a signature?!?
x

have i done a signature right?

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS

Just tried to edit my signature and I've messed up my ticker oops!

Sorted it now!

Last edited:
Do you WI in the afternoon? Dont you find you weigh MORE in the PM?

I weigh in on a Friday morning, naked and after a week!

4lbs off!

a week of torture for that which i could of done on ss+
back to my evening meal for sure!!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS

4lbs is still 4lbs....

So were you on SS+ and then did a week of SS? Doesnt it normally 'show' the following week?

Well done on the loss... !!:D

yeah iv always been doing ss+ for 7 weeks and the last two weigh ins were only 2lb losses so thought id give ss a go but iv found the week quite hard and has made me crave food more then when i was on ss+ so i think for the sake of 1lb a week just stick with my ss+.
but im not going back to big meals im just gonna have a snack like a tin of tuna or a chicken breast maybe leave the vet part out because think i was too generous on my portions.
still happy though now 10st 12 aint been that in years!!

Well done Rebecca! I agree about ss+ I think just being allowed some sort of food has helped me tremendously!! I couldn't do ss personally lol I would feel too deprived! Although after this indulgent holiday I may be forced to! Haha xx

Hi all, I've only posted here a couple of times but I'm starting back on CWP this morning after couple of weeks off. Won't have my weigh-in for two weeks. Some of the weight losses have been brilliant. Keep up the good work. xxx

Hi all, I've only posted here a couple of times but I'm starting back on CWP this morning after couple of weeks off. Won't have my weigh-in for two weeks. Some of the weight losses have been brilliant. Keep up the good work. xxx

good luck restarting. are u far from goal now? x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS

Back