New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Just had weigh in, only lost 1 n half pound, I know it's better than nothing but still disappointing, I've been so stressed this week my CDC says that can sometimes make a difference but I needed to see a decent loss this week to give me motivation!!!!. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Does anyone know what colour the stix are meant to go if ur in ketosis? X

Does anyone know what colour the stix are meant to go if ur in ketosis? X

i think its the darker it is the more ketones so means ur in ketosis. so they say a dark red colour
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS

Aw ruey, try not to be disappointed a loss is a loss after all and it slows done over time for all of us. Stay strong xx

Would the icing from the cake on sat put me out of ketosis!! ???? The stix really faint!

If u'r stick is faint u r not in ketosis - icing is very high in sugar and the calories will slow any weightloss this week. I always use the philosophy: do I want to have [whatever is tempting me] more than I want to lose 3-4lbs this week. It normally works and I make the right choice :) xx

Ooh must be why I'm struggling today, hopefully I'll be back in ketosis asap. Won't be doing that again but my boys only 1 once!!. How many cups do any of you have of the veg flavouring? I'm having a few but I could live off them n I'm not sure if they r effecting weight loss? .

Hi everyone x just checking in.... Sorry to hear u r struggling today... I reckon it is probably the icing but you HAD to have a bit 1st birthday and all, I was told even sucking a lemon could kick you out of it.... But remember you will still lose honey... Ketosis isn't the be all and end all ... Just think how much we lost in the first week and we Were not in it then.... I lost 3 lb this week RUEY and whilst I'm not wavering at all but just like you seem to remember it coming off quicker before .... But hey...go back to the start in Jan ......what we were saying ... We have done FANTASTIC !!! And I see caras holiday is here.. Yours soon too...my night out is at the end of the week....take gone quick ....
I was also worried that I was having too much flavouring and may have prevented losing more but having cut back last week it has made NO difference... Whilst the lbs may not have disappeared of the scales .... You are still stripping off the fat x x
Keep it up buddy !! Have a brilliant time Cara ... You deserve it !!!!
Whoop whoop
K x

Lemon doesn't effect ketosis - u r allowed it if u r doing SS+. I've been doing CDC since July and have lost 81lbs and have lemon all the time!! If u read the book u will see it recommends lemon juice to add flavour to the limited food allowed xx

Yeah, it could be the icing - you can stay in ketosis if you eat protein (egg, tuna and chicken breast) I believe....

A loss is a loss - the thing is not to get despondent, coz next week should be a bigger loss!!! Just keep going.. and try not weigh in till WI day....:)

Lemon sucking sounds delishis!!! :D I look forward to SS+...

Hey Karen! Thanks cannot wait now! Super excited!

I'm doing ss+ and have been told I'm not allowed lemon due to citric acid which 'can' affect weight loss. I've got the book and it doesn't mention lemon in my allowable list? Be fab if I could have it!

Thought I would share my tea tonight as it was amazing!!!!

Cajun blackened chicken breast - oregano, thyme, paprika, cayenne pepper, black pepper
Cooked in oven- no oil just basted the chicken with the juices have way through. Yummy!

Mmmm Cajun chicken is one of my favourites....if u check the book it's not on the list but it suggests u use fresh herbs, balsamic vinegar and lemon to add flavour to food :) xxx

I cant wait to start eating real meals from the book!!!:eat::eat: I'm on SS... so no food.... yet.

Good on ye girls, I don't know if i'd be able to stick with the SS plan, I love throwing a load of chicken and mushrooms into my soups to bulk it up. That cajan chicken sounds yummy, must try it.
I'm on day two after a small break and going good so far. Dreading the thoughts of next two days as i'm away from home and not sure what cooking facilities i'll have access to. May have to just use shakes. (love my porridge and soups)
Had my signature up but when I put in a ticker i lost my signature!!

Keep up the good work everyone

alright, hows everyone doing on there diet and how did your weigh ins go? i got weighed today and lost 4lbs happy with that considering i struggled with my water intake last week.

alright, hows everyone doing on there diet and how did your weigh ins go? i got weighed today and lost 4lbs happy with that considering i struggled with my water intake last week.

Hi Scotty well done on your loss. I also lost 4lbs this week, was gloriously happy until my ca,bridge consultant told me that the prices will be going up as of 1st April :(. Never mind more motivation to get to goal quicker :)!!

Lynne - 70.5lbs down 25lbs to go... :)

Hi Scotty well done on your loss. I also lost 4lbs this week, was gloriously happy until my ca,bridge consultant told me that the prices will be going up as of 1st April :(. Never mind more motivation to get to goal quicker :)!!

Oh no do you no how much? Iv been so on and off being weighed Friday hope its good news! X

Thank you :)! aw that's brill well done :D, how much is it increasing do you know? is that just your consultant or everyone's.

Yeah there's no turning back now no matter the price! I'm in the zone n feeling great and want to keep it like that.

Thank you :)! aw that's brill well done :D, how much is it increasing do you know? is that just your consultant or everyone's.

Yeah there's no turning back now no matter the price! I'm in the zone n feeling great and want to keep it like that.

She said its not her it's management so it might just be regional. It's only 10p a sachet so won't break the balance but definitely got me keen to get to goal ASAP :)

Lynne - 74.5lbs down 21lbs to go... :)

Back