New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Lost 8lb in 2 and half weeks but cheated loadS hehe stil happy with loss :) Wish I had more will power to stick at ss 100% but atleast I'm losing!!! Weigh in Friday and I have been good this week x

Got weighed in last night and lost another 5Ib so that's 22Ib in 4 weeks :D

Well done!!!! Zoie:553:

Well done !!! Melzie!:553:

:553::553:

Even tho you didnt stick 100% to SS, just the pure calorie reduction and the 'watching what you eat' is paying off! Now imagine what you could lose is you stuck to SS!!??:patback: Keep up the good work! I have WI tomorrow and so far I'm on target...
:talk017::talk017:

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting (again, for the last time) Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that? X

Hey guys, hope you don't min me joining this chat, I am thinking of starting (again, for the last time) Cambridge as I am going on holiday on 1st August an have about 5st to lose, do you think I could lose it all before that? X

Hi Lauren

Yep! I think you could lose that weight by August if you are 'in the zone' and dedicated to losing weight....

Welcome!!!:D

She said its not her it's management so it might just be regional. It's only 10p a sachet so won't break the balance but definitely got me keen to get to goal ASAP :)

Lynne - 74.5lbs down 21lbs to go... :)

Awk well no giving up then :D !!

How's everyone feeling today? I don't know about how others feel but I'm on my 7th week and I'm starting to crave fruit? Is that normal but I don't think you're allowed fruit so no had any but I'm craving it along with my salad, anyone else doing it?

Thank you :)

Just can't wait to get started
X

Welcome Lauren, good luck on your weight lose journey :D im sure the recommend weight lose is a 14lbs a month but you can lose more than 14lbs in a month so yeah you could lose it before your holiday.

Hi Lauren - I lost 5 stone in that time so it's achievable. I u don't quite get there you will be close and look and feel amazing so it's worth a crack :) xxx

hey everyone

well done on amazin weight losses and welcome to newbies.

how fast are the weeks going on this diet?
i had salmon for dinner last night with a small salad. it was yummy. my new love.
weighing in saturday this week not sunday. then have a meal saturday night. will have to avoid the carbs!
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS

I cant wait to start eating real food again! I will be avoiding carbs going forward....

Welcome everyone! My WI is tomorrow morning and I'm strangely EXCITED about it! :p

Iv joined gym does anyone no what ur allowed etc ? Can't stick to ss 100% so need something else to shift weight 2 and half stone to go...

The advice is to be sensible, don't exercise if u r feeling dizzy or light-headed. If I r SS be very careful as u have to consider u'r vlcd intake will minimise u'r energy levels....that said I walk 5 miles a day, run 2-3 miles every other day and ride and I've been fine. But I am doing SS+ and have been cheating so I am not a good benchmark in terms of what u can do if u'r 100% SS xx

Hi all
Hope ye don't mind if I join your chat. Started the diet yesterday. Did Lipotrim for 3 weeks back in 2008 and lost 1.5st, lost another 1.5st off my own bat cos I got married that Sept! Still hadn't gotten to my goal weight though. Got to 11st but need to be around 10st for my height. Still I was really fit and healthy as I was in the gym lots!
I have to say i'm finding it tougher this time. I have two kiddies to cook for so there's no escaping the food! I'm just going to do SS for 2 weeks then move on to plus. Does this dreadful hunger disappear? In my 3rd week on the Lipotrim the last time I got so desperate for normal food I started licking slices of ham out of the fridge! Then it got to the stage where I couldn't actually physically swallow the shakes any more. I really want to stick with it this time til I get to my goal weight of 10st.

The advice is to be sensible, don't exercise if u r feeling dizzy or light-headed. If I r SS be very careful as u have to consider u'r vlcd intake will minimise u'r energy levels....that said I walk 5 miles a day, run 2-3 miles every other day and ride and I've been fine. But I am doing SS+ and have been cheating so I am not a good benchmark in terms of what u can do if u'r 100% SS xx

Okay thanks I'm ss but cheating mostly with healthy food tho! Do u find running / walking helps you lose? Xx

I wouldn't say it helps u lose as such - CD does that all by itself! It is toning more than anything - I've noticed a massive change in my bum and legs and my stats on the lower half are a lot smaller than they have been historically - I've always had quite a big bum and chunky thighs x

Back