New to Cambridge Weight Plan

I just dont have the energy to excercise... really I'm a single mum, work full time, and when I get home from work and have done homework, cooked and done all my motherly duties, the last thing on my mind is to do any form of excercise!

I'm only into week 6 (half way through the 12 week SS thing) - I guess I should start toning up soon... my friend who is a pilates instructor is going to give me some excercises to do on my lounge floor at night.... when I have energy. She was horrified that I'm living on 450cals a day - she said it takes that much calories to get her out of bed in the morning! LOL!

Lost 2.3kg (5lbs) this week - SS'ing.... but it was difficult! I so wanted to tuck into some pasta last night!!

Hi everyone xx I've been having a good week, then today comes n I'm bloody knackered n feel weak, a couple of the kids have been ill so I'm thinking maybe I have it?!. I find ss hard when I don't feel well, the HUSBAND is also moaning at me to introduce food, I'm not ready for food I'm nowhere near target and I've got til the end of June to lose 4 stone!!!!. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend n the mummies have a great mothers day! Mine have made different food items at school and pre school that will have to be shelved for a bit I think!!. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Ladies

The people around me are also pushing me to eat real food! Saying how can you go weeks without eating anything... my CDC wants me to start having porridge and soup, but thought you had to be closer to goal than I am to start the other cambridge products (and quite frankly, I HATE porridge and would rather have a shake)...

Day 3-9 were the hardest for me!

I hope you're not getting sick ruey, as I had flue just after starting and felt horrendous with no food AND flu... just keep up the water intake no matter how sick and also have those 3 shakes a day no matter what.

Waiting for my CDC - and in a right bad mood, so am going to question why she chops and changes her mind as to what I can/cant eat and the timeframes... I read the cambridge book last night so I could argue my case!

Hi Ladies

The people around me are also pushing me to eat real food! Saying how can you go weeks without eating anything... my CDC wants me to start having porridge and soup, but thought you had to be closer to goal than I am to start the other cambridge products (and quite frankly, I HATE porridge and would rather have a shake)...

I hope you're not getting sick ruey, as I had flue just after starting and felt horrendous with no food AND flu... just keep up the water intake no matter how sick and also have those 3 shakes a day no matter what.

Waiting for my CDC - and in a right bad mood, so am going to question why she chops and changes her mind as to what I can/cant eat and the timeframes... I read the cambridge book last night so I could argue my case!

As far as I am aware you can have the soup, porridge or shakes from the start but if you prefer one product then that is fine (I survive on the choc mint shakes) the only thing they say not to have straight away is the bars and when you do have them try and only have one a day, hope this helps and good luck with your consultant :)
X

Yeh you can have the soups n porridge but I don't like them. I have 2 choc briks n a bar. My baby has been up all night! It's going to be a long day! I also can expect more food discussions that I'm getting sick off. Xx

Hi Ladies

U can have porridge and soup from the start lovely xxx

Was messing about with cloths today and got in to a 34 waist pair of jeans! No been a 34 waist since I was 17, feel brilliant to get down 2 sizes!!

just had my weigh in lost 3lbs this week

really happy as i thought i had a bad week becayse been forgetting shakes etc as had a manic week.
first meal out tonight and mothers day tomo so im taking a weekend off. only at dinner times tho and back on it on monday im 31lbs down in 9 weeks cant not treat myself for mothers day
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS

Well done, that's brilliant! :clap: Enjoy Mother's Day! Got a feeling my son hasn't actually remembered... :)

just had my weigh in lost 3lbs this week

really happy as i thought i had a bad week becayse been forgetting shakes etc as had a manic week.
first meal out tonight and mothers day tomo so im taking a weekend off. only at dinner times tho and back on it on monday im 31lbs down in 9 weeks cant not treat myself for mothers day
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS

Ahh well done rebecca! I wish. I'd been weighed today then I might treat myself too but being weighed Monday so can't risk it!!!. X

Well done Rebecca! Thats brilliant! Of course you deserve a treat for mothers day!

I need to get back on track - had a good weigh in on Friday and been eating boiled egg and chicken!

Dont want porridge and soups, I personally prefer the shakes...

End of day one for me and all has gone well apart from the headache I have :(
how long do people find it takes them to be in ketosis?
X

Can take up to 5-6 days. Take ibuprofen and paracetamol and ull be fine...stick with it!!! Xx

Think I am just going to go to bed :)
consultant said that day two would be the worst so have that to look forward to tomorrow, just keep telling myself it will all be worth it in the end :)
x

I've lost a lot of weight on this plan and it's so worth it, in the first week break the day down between meal times and drink LOTS of water - ull b fine xxx

I still suffer the headaches every now and then.... and I'm into week 6 (had 2 this week)

Here's to a good 100% day today! (weekends are always harder!) I struggle with water intake AND wanting to eat!

Back