New to Cambridge Weight Plan

God! I can't wait to get going on this! Weighed self 3 weeks ago and have lost half a stone through healthy eating, but going back on Cd soon. After 4 months of breastfeeding, we're about to move house and so thats played havoc with my milk supply, soo seems like the right time to wean off breast and start to reclaim my body at long last! Well done all of you and good luck! Can't wait to get going and compare notes x

Good luck Ruey!!! Let us know how it goes!

Minipark - welcome to our house of fun!

Good luck :)

Day 3 for me and luckily I have woken up without a headache :) fist day at work whilst on plan so hoping it does ok as my 'meals' have to be more spread out due to break times, can't wait to get weighed and its not till Friday lol x

back on ss+ today

had such a bad weekend had my breakfast shakes no water a meal out sat night with 3 glasses of rose and then yday my breakfast shake again no water and a small chinese for dinner! need to be over dosin on water this week. hopefully because i didn eat loads i will stay the same on sunday. i have 6 days to fix it.
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS

You will, I've got another 3 stone 6 to lose and I want it gone by the end of June when I'm going on a hen weekend to Marbella, that's whats keeping me going!. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done ruey! Not bad for 8th WI!!! In fact thats a lot to lose in week 8... did you stick to SS 100%? Are people noticing your weight loss?

Rebecca, you and me both - I've not been BAD - but still not 100% SS!

Welcome newbies!

Can you all update your signatures, so we know when you started and what your weekly WI's are as its getting busy and I dont want to leave anybody out.

I'm in week 6 - WI on Friday - and am struggling with water - can get to 3litres - but 4 is pushing it!

Well done Ruey that's great!! I've just had a Choc Mint shake must say was rather nice but struggling still,it does get easier don't it??

xx

Well done Ruey that's great!! I've just had a Choc Mint shake must say was rather nice but struggling still,it does get easier don't it??

xx

It gets much easier, it almost becomes the norm, you won't really think about it come week 3. Xx

Well done ruey! Not bad for 8th WI!!! In fact thats a lot to lose in week 8... did you stick to SS 100%? Are people noticing your weight loss?

Rebecca, you and me both - I've not been BAD - but still not 100% SS!

Welcome newbies!

Can you all update your signatures, so we know when you started and what your weekly WI's are as its getting busy and I dont want to leave anybody out.

I'm in week 6 - WI on Friday - and am struggling with water - can get to 3litres - but 4 is pushing it!

I did 100% ss, I seem to lose 1lb one week then lose quite a bit the next. A few people have noticed, I'm still wearing my big coat though I'm hoping when the nice weather comes I can bin the coat n reveal the new me!!.

It gets much easier, it almost becomes the norm, you won't really think about it come week 3. Xx

I agree, after 2 weeks or so it does just become a way of life - not having to plan meals is nice (unless like me you still have to cook for family).... my kids are happy to eat reheated foods tho luckily... so do big batches of food and feeze...

I agree, after 2 weeks or so it does just become a way of life - not having to plan meals is nice (unless like me you still have to cook for family).... my kids are happy to eat reheated foods tho luckily... so do big batches of food and feeze...

I have 6 kids to feed! I try to do them things I don't like!!

salmon salads is my new favourite meal i could eat it every day!

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS

:( bit gutted this week as only lost 1 pound but it is my totm so think that had something to do with it

This is what happens to me, you should find you have a big loss next week. Are you having a lot of water?.

Back