New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Well done ruey that's amazing! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I moved up to step 2 this week and I'm so scared for weigh in tomorrow as my consultant said you can retain water the first week moving up a step. I'll be gutted if I stay the same after being 100%

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Well I seemed to be okay, I'm sure you will be fine!!, I mean step 2 isn't enough more calories to even get excited about is it!!!, I hope weigh in is a good one :) x

michelleskinny2b said:
had my second weigh in tonight an lost another 7lbs, so that's 12lbs in 2 weeks. nearly a stone down, 4 to go ?

Well done Hun that's amazing!!

Lynne - 79.5lbs down 16lbs to go... :)

Hey everyone how you's doing??

Got weighed today and lost 5 and a half pounds so really pleased with that :D on the road to my 4 stone mark can't wait.

Well done Scott and Michelle!! Good on you both x

Got weighed in tonight and lost another 5Ib! :) chuffed! 32Ib in 7 weeks :) x well done to everyone else on their losses this week. I've not got another weigh in for 2 weeks as my consultant is away!

Got weighed in tonight and lost another 5Ib! :) chuffed! 32Ib in 7 weeks :) x well done to everyone else on their losses this week. I've not got another weigh in for 2 weeks as my consultant is away!

Well done thats fantastic :)!!

Lynne - 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

Well I managed it. A whole weekend away in Cumbria and have stayed to plan 100% even after going to the chocolate factory, the fudge factory and endless pie shops! Very chuffed with myself. How is everyone else getting on? Been a bit quiet on here

Hiya all! I start on Friday and am raring to go after reading the numerous success stories. Couple months ago I split up from my partner of 6 years and now feel I'm in the right frame of mind to carry through this, I have 6 stones to lose but feel I can do this. Has anyone else started on just shakes for the first 12 weeks as that's what I'm planning to do. I know it's going to be hard- but worth it! :)

Hiya all! I start on Friday and am raring to go after reading the numerous success stories. Couple months ago I split up from my partner of 6 years and now feel I'm in the right frame of mind to carry through this, I have 6 stones to lose but feel I can do this. Has anyone else started on just shakes for the first 12 weeks as that's what I'm planning to do. I know it's going to be hard- but worth it! :)

I done just shakes for the first 12 weeks. I then introduced bars and the mix a moose. At week 20 I moved onto step 2. I have lost 5 stone 11.5lbs... If I can do it Hun anyone can!!

:)

Lynne - week 23, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

I did about 5 weeks of just shakes and for the past 3 weeks I've been having a bar a day. I have lost just over 2 stone :) good luck it is so worth it!!

I done just shakes for the first 12 weeks. I then introduced bars and the mix a moose. At week 20 I moved onto step 2. I have lost 5 stone 11.5lbs... If I can do it Hun anyone can!!

:)

Ah brill, definitely doable then :) Am 24 years old and 16.5 stones so I feel it's now or never as I've tried numerous diets before, and obviously failed. Can't believe how different everyone looks after the weight loss, for the better!

Massive well done with your weight loss Lynne, not long until your goal! X

I did about 5 weeks of just shakes and for the past 3 weeks I've been having a bar a day. I have lost just over 2 stone :) good luck it is so worth it!!

And well done with yours Zoie, two stones in two months. Hope I can at least match that I'd be soooo happy :) x

gsdlover_2012 said:
Ah brill, definitely doable then :) Am 24 years old and 16.5 stones so I feel it's now or never as I've tried numerous diets before, and obviously failed. Can't believe how different everyone looks after the weight loss, for the better!

Massive well done with your weight loss Lynne, not long until your goal! X

I'm 23 and started out at 16 stone 4lbs... You can definitely do this :)

I'm 20 and started at 17st 11Ib so you'll so be able to do this and will feel fantastic for it! Even after just losing 2st 4Ib I feel great and can't wait to loose more!

zoie93 said:
I'm 20 and started at 17st 11Ib so you'll so be able to do this and will feel fantastic for it! Even after just losing 2st 4Ib I feel great and can't wait to loose more!

That's the amazing thing with this diet even after stone it's amazing the confidence it gives you

Back