New to Cambridge Weight Plan

Weigh in day today! Looking forward to it not long till I see they 16's :D, good luck go everyone getting there weigh ins to. How was everyone's weekend?

Hi everyone!!, I've been away since Friday, been eating n drinking so wasn't looking forward to weigh in, but I've lost 3 n half so alls good!!. Good luck for weigh ins xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've just had my weigh in and have only put 1lb on over my 4 weeks off! I am amazed but sooooo happy! Lost half an inch of thighs and half inch off boobs too! I am so happy and so ready to start it all again tomo to loose the last 1-2 stone!! Whoopee! X

Hi everyone!!, I've been away since Friday, been eating n drinking so wasn't looking forward to weigh in, but I've lost 3 n half so alls good!!. Good luck for weigh ins xx

Well done ruey!!! We CAN do it! Xx

Well I've just had my weigh in and have only put 1lb on over my 4 weeks off! I am amazed but sooooo happy! Lost half an inch of thighs and half inch off boobs too! I am so happy and so ready to start it all again tomo to loose the last 1-2 stone!! Whoopee! X

That's so good cara!! Full steam ahead for summer!!!!! :)

Well I'm in need of some advice. Tomorrow I have a family meal which means eating! What is the best option to go for? We are going to a carvery. Thanks x

Well I'm in need of some advice. Tomorrow I have a family meal which means eating! What is the best option to go for? We are going to a carvery. Thanks x

You want to stick with as much protein as possible. Have a look at the food list for step 2 and try and stick with them. Also I dont know if you want one or not but if not don't let anyone talk you into having a pudding. It's up to you if you want one and it will make no difference to anyone else if you don't have one :).

Hope that helps and hope you have a lovely time

Lynne - week 23, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

You want to stick with as much protein as possible. Have a look at the food list for step 2 and try and stick with them. Also I dont know if you want one or not but if not don't let anyone talk you into having a pudding. It's up to you if you want one and it will make no difference to anyone else if you don't have one :).

Hope that helps and hope you have a lovely time

Lynne - week 23, 81.5lbs down 14lbs to go... :)

Thanks that's a great help. Just a bit nervous that's all xx

Just stick to chicken or turkey and small amount of green veg, best to not have gravy ( sorry!)

Got weighed yesterday, lost 2 and a half. Disappointed with that a loss is a loss :) 8lbs left till 4 stone!!

Well done Scotty you have done brilliantly!

hey guys

well done to all ur losses ur all doing great. have hardly touched my shakes this week been ill so been havin toast. still lost 2lbs but back onto my shakes today. now 10st 6 so need to shift this last 20lbs and im at goal. been a distracting week also with easter this week but im ready to restart. my little girl is 15 months and was bought ten eggs and iv gave them all away. cruel mother but she doesnt no any diff and i cant look at them anymore lol
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

hey guys

well done to all ur losses ur all doing great. have hardly touched my shakes this week been ill so been havin toast. still lost 2lbs but back onto my shakes today. now 10st 6 so need to shift this last 20lbs and im at goal. been a distracting week also with easter this week but im ready to restart. my little girl is 15 months and was bought ten eggs and iv gave them all away. cruel mother but she doesnt no any diff and i cant look at them anymore lol
x

Starting weight on january 7th -12st 11 Losses so far Week 1 - 6LBS Week 2 - 4LBS week3 - 4LBs week 4 - 2LBs week 5 - 2LBS week 6 - 3LBS week 7 - 2LBS week 8 - 4LBS week 9 - 3LBS week 10 - 1LBS

I could imagine how hard it must have been! I made toast and cheese for my dad last night and cheese was my biggest down fall but I managed to resist it I've been like that with a few things but only when there in front of me I don't want them in general! well done for not giving in :)

I know everyone says it but it really does help to drink lots of water especially in the beginning! Your body gets used to it in week 2 so hopefully you won't have headaches then x

Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!!! I've eaten like half a jar of chocolate spread!!! I've had to throw it away!! I feel sick!!!! Hope I haven't wrecked my week, its totm for me n I'm feeling really weak willed !!!, it's my husbands birthday tomorrow!! I have to be strong!!!!!!!!!

Back