New to CC

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by lhs78, 25 January 2011 Social URL.

1. lhs78

lhs78 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.22%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi all, I have just completed 2 weeks of Exante and lost 11lbs. However now my BMI is at 25 I am moving over to CC to lose the next 2 stone. Had a bit of a slip up at the weekend - got a bit carried away eating! But now I am back in the 'zone'! and ready to lose the rest. I did put on 4 pounds of the 11 that I lost I guess due to the binge at the weekend and re-introducing food.
    I have signed up to My Fitness Pal and will be limiting myself to 1200 cals a day. I've still got shakes and bars left from Exante, so will be still using them for some meals. I've had one today for BF and then a small chicken salad for lunch (200 cals) but I am out tonight for a work dinner, so I think tomorrow I will stick to 3 exante meals to make up the extra cals used tonight - does this sound ok?
    I've got 2 months to the day to get to my goal, however, if I can get to 9 10 by then I will be happy (only 7pounds over my goal, but maybe more realistic)
    I've really got to start doing some exercise, I've got the new Davina DVD and 30 day shred, not quite sure when to start them though, might give this CC a go for 2 weeks first, then start!!
    Are there many of us on this board? How long has everybody beend doing it and what are your losses like?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ukheather

ukheather Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.42%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    I lost 61 pounds calorie counting and exercising. I also used myfitnesspal to record what I was eating

4. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi there! I'm hardly new to CC, but I've done it before and I'm happy to be doing it currently. I've also signed up to MFP as well - I'm LOVING it, it's the best calorie tracking thingie I've ever seen. I really chose it for the iPhone app, but online is great too.

I've only been CCing for three days, so I haven't even checked the scales yet :p, but I've lost 80lbs so far on Cambridge...

5. CurvyKim

CurvyKim New Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.78%)
    Diet:
    Maximuscle- low gi, high protein
    Add me on my fitness pal kimgodfrey001 x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.