New to CD..1st day

Babynurse

Hi, Ive just started CD having seen my consultant yesterday and felt inspired and eager to begin. I lost 2 1/2 stones last year on Lipotrim but have regained 2 stones, mostly over the summer! Found everytime I got on my Wii Fit board to be weighed, my weight had gone up 11lbs and my little Mii figure got fatter. Although I lost weight with LT, it was so restrictive and had I known about CD I would have gone on it sooner.
Never mind, my journey starts today, I've had porridge for breakfast and a choc shake for lunch and prepared some cajun spiced chicken breast & salad greens for my evening meal with a soup in the evening so I'm all sorted. If anyone is on Facebook & wants a friend just let me know.

Hello :)

My name is Claire I too have just started today, im on Sole Source. Having a lot of weight to lose and I Dont want to be tempted.

I tried eating healthy and exercising living off 1500 calories, 45g of fat and 18g of sugar ( I had gestional diabetes, so i still watch my sugar out of habit) I was going to the gym 6 days a week doing cardio, weights and toning followed by 64 lengths in the pool in 45 minuets after, I was so determined I started at 18.6 stone and 4 months later I was 16.9 nothing happened for 2 months and I felt my motivation slipping away so I stopped going to the gym for 4 weeks now I have gained 4lbs

I know I can keep the weight off once I lose it its just keeping motivated and watching my portion sizes so im feeling really positive with the CD since I Dont have to worry about any of that.

im due to get weight on next Wednesday (i know its my first day ) but I keep thinking oh what if I haven't lost anything.. :(

Good luck to you on your journey

Hi Babynurse,

I'm relatively new as well...I started CD just over a week ago but had to do the 1200 plan for medical reasons :( until my GP would sign a form.

I lost 7lbs at my first weigh-in last night and now I have that GP signature I'm starting full-on SS'ing today.

Good luck to you and I'm sure the pounds will soon be dropping off!

Toria xxx

Hi my names Joanne and I still have 4 stone to loose after having my Daughter (she's now 5!). I have my first appointment with the CD Consultant this evening and I'm starting SS tommorow! I can't wait but I'm also very nervous. I'm really pleased I've found this forum as I'm going to need all the support I can get :) x

Hi Babynurse!
Congrats for taking the first steps on your CD journey. These boards are invaluable and there are many fantastically supportive people on here.
Good luck for your weightloss journey and I look forward to reading your diary.

To all the other newbies - welcome, and good luck! :D I'm sure you'll all do really well. x

Back