New to CD..1st day

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Babynurse, 8 September 2010 Social URL.

1. Babynurse

Babynurse Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi, Ive just started CD having seen my consultant yesterday and felt inspired and eager to begin. I lost 2 1/2 stones last year on Lipotrim but have regained 2 stones, mostly over the summer! Found everytime I got on my Wii Fit board to be weighed, my weight had gone up 11lbs and my little Mii figure got fatter. Although I lost weight with LT, it was so restrictive and had I known about CD I would have gone on it sooner.
    Never mind, my journey starts today, I've had porridge for breakfast and a choc shake for lunch and prepared some cajun spiced chicken breast & salad greens for my evening meal with a soup in the evening so I'm all sorted. If anyone is on Facebook & wants a friend just let me know.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Xylia

Xylia Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st13lb(26.04%)
    Diet:
    Now on CD
    Hello :)

My name is Claire I too have just started today, im on Sole Source. Having a lot of weight to lose and I Dont want to be tempted.

I tried eating healthy and exercising living off 1500 calories, 45g of fat and 18g of sugar ( I had gestional diabetes, so i still watch my sugar out of habit) I was going to the gym 6 days a week doing cardio, weights and toning followed by 64 lengths in the pool in 45 minuets after, I was so determined I started at 18.6 stone and 4 months later I was 16.9 nothing happened for 2 months and I felt my motivation slipping away so I stopped going to the gym for 4 weeks now I have gained 4lbs

I know I can keep the weight off once I lose it its just keeping motivated and watching my portion sizes so im feeling really positive with the CD since I Dont have to worry about any of that.

im due to get weight on next Wednesday (i know its my first day ) but I keep thinking oh what if I haven't lost anything.. :(

Good luck to you on your journey

4. Toria

Toria Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi Babynurse,

I'm relatively new as well...I started CD just over a week ago but had to do the 1200 plan for medical reasons :( until my GP would sign a form.

I lost 7lbs at my first weigh-in last night and now I have that GP signature I'm starting full-on SS'ing today.

Good luck to you and I'm sure the pounds will soon be dropping off!

Toria xxx

5. jolou75

jolou75 New Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi my names Joanne and I still have 4 stone to loose after having my Daughter (she's now 5!). I have my first appointment with the CD Consultant this evening and I'm starting SS tommorow! I can't wait but I'm also very nervous. I'm really pleased I've found this forum as I'm going to need all the support I can get :) x

6. Tessieg1

Tessieg1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    -0st9lb(-3.9%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save, then 5:2 Diet
    Hi Babynurse!
    Congrats for taking the first steps on your CD journey. These boards are invaluable and there are many fantastically supportive people on here.
    Good luck for your weightloss journey and I look forward to reading your diary.

To all the other newbies - welcome, and good luck! :D I'm sure you'll all do really well. x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.