New to CD and day 1 problems :(

Mrs.Tee

Hi,

This is my first time on a VLCD I have previously followed WW.

I visited my Consultant yesterday and started the programme today. I was really excited and I am ready to do this 100%............ but then I tried the products :cry:

I had the maple and pecan porridge for breakfast (i usually love porridge) and it was so bad I couldn't finish it. There was a taste that I can't really describe that I just couldn't get rid of.

So i have just had the mint choc shake for lunch and again all I could taste was the same thing!

Please can someone tell me this will get better or I will maybe get used to this odd taste? I know I can be strict with myself and really want to do this but after trying these first two I am worried.

Thanks for any help and advice you can give me - hope I am not a lost cause!

Day one problems

Never a lost cause flower!!!:)

I really struggled with all of the products and now just have the ready done shakes......

Be gentle with yourself and try them all ! I decided that I would think of my cartons as medicine - one three times a day:8855: it works!

Keep going and drink lots of water.

xxxx

I would suggest the choc tetra i only have them . I have always had them and thats all i have.
Good Luck x

I have started Cambridge 4 times and just couldn't stick it.....!!

This time I'm on the plan!

I just have the cartons and get on with them fine if they are REALLY cold.

I wonder why you couldn't have them in your first week? Are you SS or SS+ ??:confused:

xxx

The first one I ever had was the apple and cinnamon porridge, it was the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my whole life! I thought, at that point, "If they all taste like this I can't do it".
In fact, I now have filtered out the ones I don't like and am left with the ones I actually like.
Chocolate, Butterscotch, and oriental chilli soup - all deelish!
Good Luck with finding the ones you like , I am in my 5th week and if I can do it, anyone can xx

Thanks for the replies - I am on the SS and was told no cartons, bars or water flavourings for two weeks :( really hoping I can find something I like.

I can be really strict with myself but doubt I can stick with it if I hate all the products :(

Hi, how are you getting on with the diet now, I was in the same position I can't stand the porridge!! If you are still struggling maybe you could ask your CDC for the tetras or the bars and explain it's the only way you c urself getting through the diet. I like others have been advised that the bars are ok after week 1

x

Back