New to CD beginning 02/01/2012

Good luck, it is a great diet. Just get into the right frame of mind and it will be a piece of cake (not literally unfortunately). Just drink plenty of water and keep yourself occupied for the first few days.

Good luck hun, as chlo says lots of water and keep yourself busy for first few days, then look forward to ya first weigh in. Come on mini's loads too as great here for support xx

Yep get ready to see the weight drop off its amazing and does wrk ufvu stick to it!itschallenging but majes u stronger just maje sure u drink water and have your shajes ir soups

thank you for the support hope i can do well feel i can and in right frame of mind but !!

Day one already concerned the porridge is yak!!!!

helppppppppp !

I am on Day 1 today, did CD a couple of years ago and am back on it to lose 4 stone. Good luck xx

Glad I found you. I tried to PM you but you haven't posted enough yet to be able to receive them so I'll paste the message here. Hope to hear from you:

Biggest Loser Challenge

Hi, are you still interested in this challenge? If so please could you pop back over to the thread, it's changed a bit since you said you were interested.

If you want to be involved will you post your start weigh today and then on Tuesday by 8pm each week I'll need you to PM me your weigh in weight. Please check which team you're in too.

If I don't hear from you by Monday morning I'll have to assume you don't want to take part anymore and your spot will go to one of the people on the waiting list. Hope to see you on the team though.

Surf x

Last edited:
How are you getting on now? You're on the same day as me I think - day 6? x

Back